FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By f1fever
Hi everyone. I`m Carl from sunny Bedford.

Looking for a new home really, i`m a refugee from another F1 board that lost it's appeal.

Big fan of all aspect of the sport and love the history of the whole show. Don't really have favorite drivers because they change so often. I liked Alonso for a few years, until this year when he's started crying like a spoilt child.... but now like Hamilton & Massa, Raikkonen when he gets his balls back and stops being so bloody disappointing and Kubica.

Hope to chat to you all soon
By darwin dali
Hi f1fever,
I hear you re. the mentioned drivers.
FM is playing with KR's balls, so could be tough for Kimi to get them back any time soon :D
By f1fever
Hi f1fever,
I hear you re. the mentioned drivers.
FM is playing with KR's balls, so could be tough for Kimi to get them back any time soon :D

Oh thats whts happening... i seeee. The purple face of Kimi in the press conference looked very much like massa had his foot on them! lol
By darwin dali
Yeah, and KR is too much of a Finn (as opposed to a Spaniard) to start whining about it in front of the press and the world. He'll swallow it and swallow it until he decides it's time to settle this matter with a good old Finnish fist fight. :D
By certom
hi there! :D
By McLaren Fan
Hello and welcome! :D
By Selcouth_Feline
The purple face of Kimi in the press conference looked

What was that about anyway?? He looked like he had sunburn from his visor?

Anyway, welcome :)
By f1fever
The purple face of Kimi in the press conference looked

What was that about anyway?? He looked like he had sunburn from his visor?

Anyway, welcome :)

He looked like he'd been sat on a park bench with 6 cans of Special brew, hardly the fit, cutting edge driver he once was.... he'd have been screwed if Monza was next weekend.
By ferraribird
Hi, look forward to "seeing" you around the forum

See our F1 related articles too!