FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

The glamourous side of motorsport
#127145
Rivelution wrote:
Vanilla-Bear wrote:
Rivelution wrote:eh?

Image
no time soon will we ever see this again :twisted:

P.s - the future USF1 Car :rolleyes:

That car behind the pretty lass, tex. The last ever Champ Car. :cryfloods:
Either way 'im lovin' it'! :cloud9:
#127264
texasmr2 wrote:
Master Asia wrote:never mind, I found it. It's Misa Campo
Sorry man I tried looking up her info but got sidetracked and yes I agree she is amazing. One more for asian honey lovers, GOT MILK!!!!!!!!!!!! :wavey:
lshnud02_sung_hi_lee.jpg
Tex i do love my milk ;)
Put a F on the end of that too :P
Last edited by Jamie on 19 Jun 09, 09:12, edited 1 time in total.
#127329
Vanilla-Bear wrote:
texasmr2 wrote:
Master Asia wrote:never mind, I found it. It's Misa Campo
Sorry man I tried looking up her info but got sidetracked and yes I agree she is amazing. One more for asian honey lovers, GOT MILK!!!!!!!!!!!! :wavey:
lshnud02_sung_hi_lee.jpg
Asian & Milky ;)
Yum, now i love my misses and i love my red heads, but Asians come in 2nd :P
Hmm i love milky 'Puppies' too :P
Damn when can i get my misses Preg :P
Dude, man, bro or whatever you have lost the plot. :rolleyes:
  • 1
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!