FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By gazmc10
Hello there!

I'm going to Silverstone this week after getting my hands on some Club Silverstone tickets. They are advertised as a bridge between general entry tickets and hospitality. With this in mind does anyone know if there is a particular dress code, such as no denim? I really do not know what to expect!

Thanks in advance, Gary :)
Bermuda shorts, flip flops (with white socks) and a muscle t-shirt :D

Seriously i dont know, i just had a wee google and didnt come up with much

Club Silverstone:
Bridging the gap between corporate hospitality and regular grandstand seating, Club Silverstone provides an informal environment in a prime location with great facilities and live entertainment. Located on the outside of the demanding Becketts complex, this is the part of the circuit where the world's finest drivers put it all on the line. With close proximity parking, grandstand seats and exclusive access to a private marquee where you can meet, mingle and purchase a wide range of food and beverages, Club Silverstone is the perfect way for you and your guests to enjoy this spectacular event.

CLUB Silverstone
Enjoy VIP treatment with a reserved grandstand seat at Becketts Outside, exclusive VIP parking, plus access to a private area with food court, bar and live music. Also receive a complimentary program and souvenir merchandise to remember your day.
maaaan, i was planning on wearing shorts that fall just shy of bermuda length, going to have to rethink my whole wardrobe!

anyway thanks for the reply mate, i shall keep on looking.
maaaan, i was planning on wearing shorts that fall just shy of bermuda length, going to have to rethink my whole wardrobe!

anyway thanks for the reply mate, i shall keep on looking.

couldent you just phone silverstone ticket services and ask?

or go with the burberry base ball cap, white shell suit bottoms and top with some thick (but very cheap) gold chains around your neck? :hehe:
Nude thats a good one.
Go with flowers and daisy chains covering essential areas.
E.g Face...
Wear nothing. :hehe:

I was waiting to see if anybody had put that when I clicked on the topic. :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!