FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

The glamourous side of motorsport
User avatar
By racechick
#123302
I'm not too good with left and right :confused: But I reckon that means you've changed youir mind about Tamara? :D:rofl:
User avatar
By headless
#123404
Only when she is "getting a coffee"
User avatar
By racechick
#123424
headless wrote:Only when she is "getting a coffee"
:rofl::rofl::rofl: You wouldnt want to wake up in bed with her then!!
#123436
Hanwombat wrote:
headless wrote:He'd be the icing on the cake. :whip:
:yikes::yikes:

Bernie was mine too :(


Ah well you can have him :P
Didn't know you're a necrophiliac - one learns new things everyday on here... :whip::twisted:
User avatar
By headless
#123471
racechick wrote:
headless wrote:Only when she is "getting a coffee"
:rofl::rofl::rofl: You wouldnt want to wake up in bed with her then!!
As long as she didn't have a coffee!
User avatar
By Hanwombat
#123565
darwin_dali wrote:
Hanwombat wrote:
headless wrote:He'd be the icing on the cake. :whip:
:yikes::yikes:

Bernie was mine too :(


Ah well you can have him :P
Didn't know you're a necrophiliac - one learns new things everyday on here... :whip::twisted:

:rofl::rofl: Your sick! :twisted:
User avatar
By spankyham
#357569
Could she be the first billionaire to pose nude for Playboy?

Certainly a healthy girl nowadays. I do have a link :)
#357571
I don't SEE a link?!?!?

Sigh... and here I was thinking. Why is this thread one of the most viewed thread on the forum. This 'link' won't help. I'd recommend you share it via PM. :wink:

EDIT: wrong Tamara Ecclestone thread. How many thread does this woman have?

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!