FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
I dont mean do they get scared. i mean do they actually pee their pants in the car? i've heard some do. There was a series of interviews with drivers a few years ago in F1 mag that asked that question. Of course all the interviewees said that they didn't do it but their answers implied that some drivers do. they said things like "Well no i dont, its not fair on the mehanics who have to clear up". So what do you think? Do they? And is it possible to do that when you're driving an F1 car at 200mph? And if the answer is still yes, which drivers do you reckon do it? :oops:
Sorry for the irreverence.....no worse than the gay question though :)
By internos2k
All they do! :D
But before the race, they must wear only FIA approved diapers.
I found this on the official FIA website:

8)8)8)
Last edited by internos2k on 11 Aug 07, 19:27, edited 2 times in total.
By darwin dali
I prefer the NASA model worn by that jaded astronaut driving across the country :D
By darwin dali
I hope it's not FM who pees while driving because he stated that he keeps wearing the underpants in which he won a race for good luck. Soooooo..... YUCK!
By internos2k
I hope it's not FM who pees while driving because he stated that he keeps wearing the underpants in which he won a race for good luck. Soooooo..... YUCK!

:D
By internos2k
Nooo I can't believe it!
Heidfeld
http://www.derapate.it/articolo/formula ... kpit/2523/
said he is one.
When asked so, he answered "What should i do, get to the pit?", during a interview to the german newspaper "BILD".

Bella scoperta! :D
Grazie! Eheheh! I always heard about it, but this is the first time that i find a driver who says it!
By 7UpJordan

That's what Alan Jones also used to do, but I'm sure Massa washes his before he uses them again. :P
By darwin dali
Sure? Did you catch a whiff from his panties last time around?
By internos2k
Ted Kravitz: "So what do you think of Nick Heidfeld?"
Alex Wurz: "I think he should shave and change his underwear"
By racechick
So they do!! wow! Wonder if they all do it then? No surely not! Heidfeld really admitted it? :roll:
By internos2k
So they do!! wow! Wonder if they all do it then? No surely not! Heidfeld really admitted it? :roll:
The website i linked says so, quoting the BILD. I looked for the original article on the bild website, but i found nothing about it. What surprised me, is not that it happens, but that someone of them says it so freely! 8)8)8) Exactly, he answered: "What should i do: get to the pit and ask if i can have a pause in the toilet?"
By racechick
I shall watch closely at the next race to see who has wet overalls. Maybe thats why they spray champagne over each other, a big cover-up! :lol: Perhaps thats why champagne spraying first began.
By Ferrarifan
I have heard stories of drivers going number 1 and number 2 while racing.

See our F1 related articles too!