FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

The glamourous side of motorsport
#113455
I would use the line Billy Crystal used as Fernando Lamas, darling lets go back to my place and do things I'm going to tell my friends we did anyway! :hehe:
#113499
I don't really find nicole attractive.
And mark can do better :/

Maybe I should start a beautiful women thread (:
#113510
shani182 wrote:Maybe I should start a beautiful women thread (:
Please do I just hope you include Hannah and yourself in it :wink: . Anything you feel that may be inappropriate just pm it to me and I will judge it ok? :D
#113526
texasmr2 wrote:
shani182 wrote:Maybe I should start a beautiful women thread (:
Please do I just hope you include Hannah and yourself in it :wink: . Anything you feel that may be inappropriate just pm it to me and I will judge it ok? :D
Wow, tex.
Include us there yourself :P
And there will be no such pictures :D
#114211
I dont get it. If you don't like Nicole then show me pictures of your "dream women".
Image

IF THIS IS NOT NICE
#114215
ivey wrote:I dont get it. If you don't like Nicole then show me pictures of your "dream women".
Image

IF THIS IS NOT NICE
It's her face... and as i said earlier, 'mutton dressed as lamb' imo. :)

Also, see this thread!
#117667
I think Louise was the best! Nicole? Yuck! :hurl: I think some of them have nice misses, but there only there because there face were on TV, if they worked in BK, would they be with them? It's based on lies.
#117675
scotty wrote:
ivey wrote:I dont get it. If you don't like Nicole then show me pictures of your "dream women".
Image

IF THIS IS NOT NICE
It's her face... and as i said earlier, 'mutton dressed as lamb' imo. :)

Also, see this thread!
I'm just not a fan of lots of make-up. Similarly, I find most forms of cosmetic surgery to be off-putting in some way.
#117676
Denthúl wrote:
scotty wrote:
ivey wrote:I dont get it. If you don't like Nicole then show me pictures of your "dream women".
Image

IF THIS IS NOT NICE
It's her face... and as i said earlier, 'mutton dressed as lamb' imo. :)

Also, see this thread!
I'm just not a fan of lots of make-up. Similarly, I find most forms of cosmetic surgery to be off-putting in some way.
Agreed, if my Fiance even puts a little bit too much slap on i' go silly. I hate it? Woman are woman - NOT CLOWNS -
#117698
Vanilla-Bear wrote:
Denthúl wrote:
scotty wrote:
ivey wrote:I dont get it. If you don't like Nicole then show me pictures of your "dream women".
Image

IF THIS IS NOT NICE
It's her face... and as i said earlier, 'mutton dressed as lamb' imo. :)

Also, see this thread!
I'm just not a fan of lots of make-up. Similarly, I find most forms of cosmetic surgery to be off-putting in some way.
Agreed, if my Fiance even puts a little bit too much slap on i' go silly. I hate it? Woman are woman - NOT CLOWNS -
You sound like the dad in an early 90s sitcom
#117730
Vanilla-Bear wrote:
Denthúl wrote:
scotty wrote:
ivey wrote:I dont get it. If you don't like Nicole then show me pictures of your "dream women".
Image

IF THIS IS NOT NICE
It's her face... and as i said earlier, 'mutton dressed as lamb' imo. :)

Also, see this thread!
I'm just not a fan of lots of make-up. Similarly, I find most forms of cosmetic surgery to be off-putting in some way.
Agreed, if my Fiance even puts a little bit too much slap on i' go silly. I hate it? Woman are woman - NOT CLOWNS -
I disagree: Image

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!