FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
User avatar
By irons_4_ever
#100991
People ask for the times so if we have a thread with them in then people can just look.
CHINA

Friday 17 April

Practice (Times TBC): 0255-0435, BBC Red Button/online
0655-0835, BBC Red Button/online

Saturday 18 April

Practice: 0355-0505, BBC Red Button/online

Qualifying
: 0600-0815, BBC One/BBC Red Button/online

Re-run
: 1300-1415, BBC One

Sunday 19 April

Race: 0700-1000, BBC One/BBC Red Button, online

Interactive Forum: 1000-1100, BBC Red Button/online

Race re-run: 1230-1430, BBC One/BBC Red Button/online

Highlights: 1900-2000, BBC Three/BBC Red Button/online

SAKHIR - BAHRAIN


Friday 24 April

Practice (Times TBC): 0755-0935, BBC Red Button/ extra/BBC Sport website
1155-1335, BBC Red Button/BBC Sport website

Saturday 25 April

Practice: 0855-1005, BBC Red Button/BBC Sport website

Qualifying: 1100-1315, BBC One/BBC Red Button/online

Sunday 26 April

Race: 1210-1500, BBC One/BBC Red Button/Radio 5 Live/online

Interactive Forum:
1500-1600, BBC Red Button/online

Highlights:
1900-2000, BBC Three/BBC Red Button/online
Last edited by irons_4_ever on 16 Apr 09, 14:43, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
By EwanM
#101014
Is anyone up for some Practice session chatroom discussion tonight then?
User avatar
By Jensonb
#101059
EwmanM wrote:Is anyone up for some Practice session chatroom discussion tonight then?
I'll be in for Practice 1, much of Practice 2, Practice and the Race

At work during Quali :banghead:
User avatar
By texasmr2
#101171
Practice for me starts in 1hr 20mins :clap: ! My belly is full and my mind is twisted :twisted: so everything is in order :rofl: .
User avatar
By Denthúl
#108171
EwmanM wrote:Is anyone up for some Practice session chatroom discussion tonight then?
:wavey:

I'll probably go to bed early and set my alarm for it. Though, I'm not sure if I'll actually get to the chatroom - my laptop is semi-broken and I don't know if I'll have sorted the issue by then.

Edit: Didn't see when that was posted >.>
User avatar
By EwanM
#108486
Denthúl wrote:
EwmanM wrote:Is anyone up for some Practice session chatroom discussion tonight then?
:wavey:

I'll probably go to bed early and set my alarm for it. Though, I'm not sure if I'll actually get to the chatroom - my laptop is semi-broken and I don't know if I'll have sorted the issue by then.

Edit: Didn't see when that was posted >.>
:hehe:
User avatar
By Jensonb
#108501
Hmm, looks like I might be out during the second half of Qualifying (Gotta run and catch a bus)...I'll have to listen to the radio on my phone. That'll do.

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!