FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Jenson and Rubens will sweep the field for another 1-2 finish, LOCKING THREAD!!! :twisted:

Just kidding :hehe: . My angle is that yes the KERS has actually turned out to be a very nice addition BUT those 6sec's per lap cannot makeup for having an inferior overall package. Watching yesterdays race I focused quite intently on the helicopter view and it was quite obvious that BGP's package was seriously faster through the sweepers than anyone else, that is where, imo, they are gaining such a huge advantage.

Remember in '94 when Benetton virtually dominated every race and every lap? They had the Cossie engine which was not the most powerful yet the aero and chassis made the car virtually unbeatable.

Anyway after two glorious weekends with F1 it saddens me I have to now wait two weeks for the next nail biter.

tex
Jenson and Rubens will sweep the field for another 1-2 finish, LOCKING THREAD!!! :twisted:

Just kidding :hehe: . My angle is that yes the KERS has actually turned out to be a very nice addition BUT those 6sec's per lap cannot makeup for having an inferior overall package. Watching yesterdays race I focused quite intently on the helicopter view and it was quite obvious that BGP's package was seriously faster through the sweepers than anyone else, that is where, imo, they are gaining such a huge advantage.

Remember in '94 when Benetton virtually dominated every race and every lap? They had the Cossie engine which was not the most powerful yet the aero and chassis made the car virtually unbeatable.

Anyway after two glorious weekends with F1 it saddens me I have to now wait two weeks for the next nail biter.

tex

They also had MS :thumbup:

tex

I know but I felt that did not need mentioning because of the 'pot stirring' it could lead to. :wink:
1st Page !! :wavey:

Sorry BGP's I really like you (both drivers and staff) but this race belongs to Massa!!

I'm hopeful that Ferrari is about to arouse !
1st Page !! :wavey:

Sorry BGP's I really like you (both drivers and staff) but this race belongs to Massa!!

I'm hopeful that Ferrari is about to arouse !

Lucky for Massa to even gets some points, as too for Ferrari.
I reckon Button will continue his dream run and Barichello,Heidfield and Glock will be on his tail.
Brawn and Toyota will look dominant.

i think :D

heheheheheheh
That's your time for jokes, enjoy that because it won't last a long time.
There are 2 weeks to go...let's see what Ferrari is capable to do in this time.

Actually, who am I trying to deceive ?
I know Ferrari won't do an achievement in 2 weeks =(
Shanghai, China (Shanghai)15-Day Forecast
Monday, April 06, 2009 [ English | Metric ] AccuWeather.com Forecast: Days 11-15Days 1-5 Days 6-10 Days 11-15 Weekends All 15 Days Thursday, Apr 16More Details Rain. Winds from the ESE at 19 km/h.Realfeel®: 13 °CHigh: 16 °C

Thursday Night, Apr 16More Details Overcast with spotty showers. Winds from the SSE at 17 km/h.Realfeel®: 7 °CLow: 9 °C

Friday, Apr 17More Details Periods of rain. Winds from the NE at 9 km/h.Realfeel®: 24 °CHigh: 19 °C
Friday Night, Apr 17More Details A shower in the evening; otherwise, cloudy. Winds from the NNE at 19 km/h.Realfeel®: 12 °CLow: 14 °C

Saturday, Apr 18More Details Sun and areas of high clouds in the morning, then mostly cloudy in the afternoon. Winds from the NE at 16 km/h.Realfeel®: 19 °CHigh: 18 °C
Saturday Night, Apr 18More Details Partly cloudy. Winds from the E at 11 km/h.Realfeel®: 9 °CLow: 14 °C

Sunday, Apr 19More Details Considerable cloudiness with a shower in the afternoon. Winds from the NE at 19 km/h.Realfeel®: 11 °CHigh: 16 °C
Sunday Night, Apr 19More Details Rain. Winds from the NE at 20 km/h.Realfeel®: 12 °CLow: 14 °CMonday, Apr 20More Details Rain. Winds from the NNE at 19 km/h.Realfeel®: 14 °CHigh: 16 °C

Monday Night, Apr 20More Details An evening shower; otherwise, considerable cloudiness. Winds from the NNE at 17 km/h.Realfeel®: 12 °CLow: 14 °CDays 1-5 Days 6-10 Days 11-15 Weekends All 15 Days 15-Day Forecast Temperature Graph

heheheheheheh
That's your time for jokes, enjoy that because it won't last a long time.
There are 2 weeks to go...let's see what Ferrari is capable to do in this time.

Actually, who am I trying to deceive ?
I know Ferrari won't do an achievement in 2 weeks =(

obviously, i reckon Massa wont even get the first points for them, its up to kimi.
Jenson and Rubens will sweep the field for another 1-2 finish, LOCKING THREAD!!! :D

tex

I know but I felt that did not need mentioning because of the 'pot stirring' it could lead to. :wink:

Wise man!! I'll bite my tongue and put my stick down!! Except two little words.....................

TRACTION CONTROL:D
TRACTION CONTROL

Nope, launch control. And illegal fuel rigs and a few other small tricks but I mainly feel it was MS.

Ferrari will have pace but will c*ck something up. Massa is not my bet for any points, Kimi is better at dragging cars through the field and not letting his head drop, at least not while he's still in the car.

Brawn will be all over it obviously, Toyota, Red Bull and maybe Kubica will show well. Alonso will qualify badly then have a decent race, picking places as will Hamilton. Rosberg will qualify well but will fade.
Kovalainen must surely complete 1 lap!!!

Button for the win imo with some random podium finishers behind him depending on who actually manages to finish
TRACTION CONTROL

Nope, launch control. And illegal fuel rigs and a few other small tricks but I mainly feel it was MS.

Ferrari will have pace but will c*ck something up. Massa is not my bet for any points, Kimi is better at dragging cars through the field and not letting his head drop, at least not while he's still in the car.

Brawn will be all over it obviously, Toyota, Red Bull and maybe Kubica will show well. Alonso will qualify badly then have a decent race, picking places as will Hamilton. Rosberg will qualify well but will fade.
Kovalainen must surely complete 1 lap!!!

Button for the win imo with some random podium finishers behind him depending on who actually manages to finish

I think traction too. Senna heard it on the car when he was out of a race and standing near the track. Sorry i have no link for this I read it some time ago.

See our F1 related articles too!