FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Selcouth_Feline
Anyone else find today's race rather boring?

Only thing of note was the crash caused by Scott Speed - I thought it was really sporting of Ralf S. not to point the finger at him, even though it was blatantly his fault!

Kimi did not look happy in the post-race interviews. With rumours rife that Couthard may be going to Ferrari, I wonder who Kimi will drive for next season - I don't think staying with McLaren is going to do him any favours.

Great interviews from ITV (as ever)- pick a random person who you have no idea who they are and interview them! They did get a nice quote from Jenson Button "I really like Canada and I always do really well. Except when I put it in the wall of course" :D
By Marco
Yeah, saw that. Another mess by ITV, 2 minutes into their coverage and they go to a reporter in Germany for World Cup news? They don't give a toss about F1, just money. :roll:

And Martin Brundles 'ask a random' should renamed 'ask a minger' after todays outing. Race was dull, wish McLaren would give their drivers some decent machinery, it's making Kimi look stupid even though he's whipping Juan Pablo into submission every race weekend.

Renault have the best car, Alonso an average driver in my book (although an arrogant lucky one) drove an easy race, Schumacher will retire if this carries on, and Fisichella will be fortunate to get a job pushing trolleys at his local supermarket next year.
By Selcouth_Feline
They don't give a toss about F1, just money. :roll:

Is it just me or are the ads getting longer and longer? I swear one set of breaks, we missed 4 laps
By darwin dali
snoooooze
By simac
Yeah the race wasn't very exciting, the atmosphere was good though although there were a few sad faces around the place when JB was out.

Now i've seen the Renault in action in the flesh so to speak, you can see how it has been so successful. It's mega fast and doesn't wobble over the bumps LMAO

The GP2 race was brilliant, Lewis Hamilton got a standing ovation on his slowing down lap. The roars when he passed two cars at bekkets was unbelievable !!
By Selcouth_Feline
Yeah the race wasn't very exciting, the atmosphere was good though although there were a few sad faces around the place when JB was out.

Now i've seen the Renault in action in the flesh so to speak, you can see how it has been so successful. It's mega fast and doesn't wobble over the bumps LMAO

The GP2 race was brilliant, Lewis Hamilton got a standing ovation on his slowing down lap. The roars when he passed two cars at bekkets was unbelievable !!

Forgot you'd gone, you lucky lucky thing!!!

Just watched the GP2 highlights on TV. Looks like it was a *much* better race than the F1 race - lots of eventful stuff and some great overtaking by Hamilton. I can see why McLaren are so interested now! I wonder what the sign that Picquet (?) went through was made of....I thought his race was over when I saw him heading for it!

See our F1 related articles too!