FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.

Favourite Corner in F1

130R (Susuka, Japan)
5%
Turn 8 (Istanbul, Turkey)
5%
Eau Rouge (Spa, Belgium)
52%
"The Wall Of Champions" (Circuit GV, Canada)
9%
Parabolica (Monza, Italy)
7%
"The Tunnel" (Monte Carlo, Monaco)
4%
Turn 3 (Catalunya, Spain)
No votes
0%
"Nurburgring" (Magny Cours, France)
No votes
0%
Peraltada (Circuit HR, Mexico)
4%
Other
14%
Ahh, another old thread revived. Good work Lew! :clap:

Either Eau Rouge or Blanchimont. Nothing esle comes close.

Easier these days than it used to be when Eau Rouge had more of a kink to it but still immense.

1000th post.:jester:
I'll keep an eye out for your counter ticking over 1000. :D

I was once ahead of you, but you saaaailed past :hehe:

The joys of unemployment! :irked:

What the......it says you joined April 2010, thats months before i did, and yet you seemt o have appeared like a couple of months back?

The joys of unemployment! :irked:

What the......it says you joined April 2010, thats months before i did, and yet you seemt o have appeared like a couple of months back?

I was still posting on my previous stomping ground but found this site and thought I'd sign up and expand my on-line empire. But I ended up sticking with my previous home until the flag of Hamiltonia was firmly planted over the forums and it just became a fanzine for Hamiltonians, complete with some irregular and biased moderating which engulfed even threads which you think would have nothing to do with any driver or team at all. Enough was enough, I said my piece and came to the promised land where all races of F1 fans seem to cohabit in relative peace and harmony :D .
Like an andrew virus..........

Youll find english speaking forums tend to be Hamilton zones,

The only other english speaking countries are america, who generally have no interest in F1, Canada, who have no driver of their own to support (and are close to Britain in ancestory etc) and Australia, who tend to have a lot of Hamilton fans despite Webber being there (who also are ancestorally British)

Thats all without the added 60 million population of Britain which is F1 mad and outweighs Aussy and Canada populations both, not to even mention we have two world champion drivers in a British team...

You probably know all this but you should keep in mind 90 percent of the worlds mother tongue isnt English, and those forums sure as hell wont be filled with Hamilton love, most likely Alonso from the latin contingent and I dare say Kobayashi and Chandhok from a lot of Asia. Therefore this forum is only a representative slice of general opinion.

Not that im complaining mind, the more Hamilton love the better!
I don't mind Hamiltonians generally, people are free to support who they like, but that place just turned toxic. For anyone who dared say anything slightly critical against Hamilton they were condemned as the worst thing since the last worst thing, regardless of facts and accuracy. The funny thing was those Hamiltonians who were busy condemning others did exactly the same for other drivers but were oblivious to their hypocracy and did not like facts one little bit.

Like I said, it turned toxic and the good members were outwieghed by the ones that were there just to turn the place into a fanzine and berrate others for not agreeing with them. The place was not a democracy. I was sad to leave but this site is miles (or kilometers for those of us that don't use real measurements :wink: ) better so far.
Wasn't the BBC 606 forums was it?

My god, they were awful. It was just Alonso lovers vs Hamilton lovers non-stop in bitter, bloodshed fueds. No real F1 talking ever got done.

The forums have been shut down now, and it's for the best. :rolleyes:
No it wasn't the BBC 606 forums. It was somewhere else which will remain nameless.

Got an answer for me track yet?

Guess the race? Erm... no.... still thinking.... :whistling:
No it wasn't the BBC 606 forums. It was somewhere else which will remain nameless.

Got an answer for me track yet?

Guess the race? Erm... no.... still thinking.... :whistling:

Shake a leg then. :whip:
Like an andrew virus..........

Youll find english speaking forums tend to be Hamilton zones,

The only other english speaking countries are america, who generally have no interest in F1, Canada, who have no driver of their own to support (and are close to Britain in ancestory etc) and Australia, who tend to have a lot of Hamilton fans despite Webber being there (who also are ancestorally British)

Thats all without the added 60 million population of Britain which is F1 mad and outweighs Aussy and Canada populations both, not to even mention we have two world champion drivers in a British team...

You probably know all this but you should keep in mind 90 percent of the worlds mother tongue isnt English, and those forums sure as hell wont be filled with Hamilton love, most likely Alonso from the latin contingent and I dare say Kobayashi and Chandhok from a lot of Asia. Therefore this forum is only a representative slice of general opinion.

Not that im complaining mind, the more Hamilton love the better!

what he said :clap: AUSSIE HAMILTON FANS FOR THE WIN!!!!!! :drink:

See our F1 related articles too!