FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.

Favourite Corner in F1

130R (Susuka, Japan)
5%
Turn 8 (Istanbul, Turkey)
5%
Eau Rouge (Spa, Belgium)
52%
"The Wall Of Champions" (Circuit GV, Canada)
9%
Parabolica (Monza, Italy)
7%
"The Tunnel" (Monte Carlo, Monaco)
4%
Turn 3 (Catalunya, Spain)
No votes
0%
"Nurburgring" (Magny Cours, France)
No votes
0%
Peraltada (Circuit HR, Mexico)
4%
Other
14%
By R00DIT
why turn 3 at catalunya circuit?
By 7UpJordan
The old banked Peraltada at Hermanos Rodriguez, shame how they've virtually killed the corner by flattening it out and putting a stupid Baseball Stadium on the inside of the corner. :(
By madbrad
Eau Rouge.
By sidepodcast
Corkscrew at Laguna Seca. No, F1 didn't quite get round to racing there, but a Toyota did run there once?

Failing that, how about the Rascasse parking bay at Monaco?
By certom
parabolica...just 10 centimetres over the perfect trajectory and you're out!
By Boxofwonders
Grand Hotel Hairpin at Monaco. The cars just look so majestic going through it.
By johnbull
Corkscrew at Laguna Seca. No, F1 didn't quite get round to racing there, but a Toyota did run there once?

Failing that, how about the Rascasse parking bay at Monaco?

Can't have that one. Ferrari have already bagged it. I saw a fabulous caricature. I'll see if I can dig it out.

I voted for Eu Rouge. In the days of the Sports car World Championships I always wanted to go to Spa to watch the likes of Redman, Rodriguez, Siffert bomb up to Eu Rouge in the Porsche 917s.

I have Senna on video racing up to Eu Rouge in the Lotus. Blindingly quick. Brilliant. I believe it's on You tube. Worth a look ....... or 3. :wink:

I never did get to Spa though I keep promising myself, but perhaps I should hurry! I quite fancy a couple of laps round Spa on my Yamaha FJR. After that I can die happy!
By deMuRe
Very close between 130R and Eau Rouge, I chose Eau Rouge.

When I was living in the UK I was sitting with my hand on the mouse about to click "Confirm" for Gold Class Eau Rouge tickets for the race weekend. Literally my finger went to click and I stopped myself at the last minute too scared to drop 600 squid on an F1 seat.

Since then I blew so much money on crap 600 punda's was chicken feed for the opportunity to see an F1 car change direction on that lovely corner in the flesh. Of course the weekend I didn't go both BAR's spun and crashed when trying to go flat through the corner, which would have been the spectacle of a lifetime.

The farken rage I have within myself every time I think of how I should have gone whilst I had the chance...
By madbrad
yo mamma
By Stephen
Looks like Eau Rouge won this one! :D
By Flyer23
Eau Rouge.

I agree.... :D
By 130R
Er... 130R? :D
By McLaren Fan
Eau Rouge and Parabolica are both great corners, I voted for Eau Rouge by the way, however, the discussion could be taken on a little further: what is the best circuit overall? Spa, thankfully back this year, and Suzuka, now sadly gone, get my vote.

See our F1 related articles too!