FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
By scotty
Ricardo Rosset! :hehe: Or maybe Lavaggi...

Honourable mentions for Yamamoto, Foitek, Inoue... many more too.
By 7UpJordan
Piercarlo Ghinzani is probably one of the worst drivers to have ever scored World Championship points, and he only got them courtesy of Mansell collapsing whilst trying to push his car across the line at Dallas.
By scotty
Yuji Ide

How could i forget him! :rofl:
By Calvin
Piercarlo Ghinzani is probably one of the worst drivers to have ever scored World Championship points, and he only got them courtesy of Mansell collapsing whilst trying to push his car across the line at Dallas.

He got 5th though didn't he? So surely he'd have got 1 point if Mansell didn't collapse
By Denthúl
Has to be that Lewis Hamilton guy. I've never seen someone so rubbish before. :|

On serious note, I agree with Ide. Talented, but not enough for Formula One, and very dangerous. By far the worst Formula One driver I have ever seen.
By Calvin
I remember this guy from a season review video of '94 that I picked up at a car boot sale. Daletraz, Delatraz (something like that anyway) got lapped 10 times by the halfway point of a GP. He drove for Larrousse and replaced Comas.
By 7UpJordan

He got 5th though didn't he? So surely he'd have got 1 point if Mansell didn't collapse

Yeah, he did, good point. There were only 7 finishers anyway and one of them behind him was the useless Corrado Fabi - brother of (the much much better) Teo.
By Juliet P
Luca Badoer!

:nono:

Surely he has to be somewhere in the running!
By scotty
Badoer wasn't that bad, you just have to look at Fisi's form in the same car to realise that Badoer shouldn't really be judged on last season alone. He was solid at Minardi, nearly managing a 4th place in one race but was robbed - Minardi's were as relatively slow as the likes of Hispania back then!

See our F1 related articles too!