FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
As for Arrows, I LOVED their Orange livery, but WTF was this thing they tried out at Monaco????

The great Jos! :wavey:
Earth car!!

Picture of the earth and I guess it handled like a planet.

Yeah Honda were just s**t. Waste of time and space, like Toyota turned out to be... although I had a certain fondness for the latter and I don't know why.... I guess I've liked watching a team grow after starting out from scratch. Thing is, Toyota didn't really do much growing... :rolleyes:
Last edited by LewEngBridewell on 29 Aug 11, 20:29, edited 1 time in total.
Earth car!!

Yeah Honda were just s**t. Waste of time and space, like Toyota turned out to be... :rolleyes:

Bit harsh on Toyota. :rofl:

I was actually always harsher to Honda than Toyota. I preferred Toyota. For the reason I added in the post above. But they just ended up being a disaster...
Earth car!!

Yeah Honda were just s**t. Waste of time and space, like Toyota turned out to be... :rolleyes:

Bit harsh on Toyota. :rofl:

I was actually always harsher to Honda than Toyota. I preferred Toyota. For the reason I added in the post above. But they just ended up being a disaster...

Toyota were a real shame indeed. :yes:
Actually I think the Toyota TF101 is a good looking car.

I remember when the March (MARCH?, M.A.R.C.H?) 711 came out. That was probably about '71, or '72.
Probably 1971 (1971 - version #1). I took one look and thought, "That's going to hurt the sport."
If I remember correctly (and I probably don't) Ensign, or Polytoys came out with a truly hideous car about
the same time as the March 711.

I do remember Emerson sitting in the Lotus 72 for a Shell ad. Up to that point it was the most beautiful
thing I had ever seen (well, if you don't count several months earlier when I saw Rachael L. in a white
string bikini). My hormones were raging and to this day I may still give the nod to the Lotus (sorry Rachael).
The Lotus sliding through the wet at Spa, and Rachael, all wet sliding out of the pool... ok, that's enough.

Rachael was..uh, gifted, but then, so was Colin.
-Rick

Should I use this forum to blow my cover? I write under several different names.

See our F1 related articles too!