FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
There are a few threads about ugly racecars. In them I mention the Beluga Ferrari. I'm surprised it isn't in this thread yet.
This thread is not complete without Toyota's dreadful, messy and boring livery on ALL of their cars since they entered the sport.

But if you look back to their original launch livery, it's much, much, much better.

Then again the decision on the final race-car livery was probably made by the same people who decided to sign Ralf Schumacher and pay him through the roof.
This thread is not complete without Toyota's dreadful, messy and boring livery on ALL of their cars since they entered the sport.

But if you look back to their original launch livery, it's much, much, much better.

Then again the decision on the final race-car livery was probably made by the same people who decided to sign Ralf Schumacher and pay him through the roof.

The second one (oldest) is like the spice girls back in their hayday, where as top one (most recent) is them all now.
And in both cases I prefer the most recent.

Fail! That is THE Toyota livery, hence it's brilliance!

I guess this is 'messy and boring' too...!

Dated, boring cold and uninspired livery.

Have you ever seen it in the flesh so to speak?.I don't think television cameras do it justice myself.Although if we all agreed the world would be a bore :hehe:
The Mclarens alright its just the 6th year theyve used that livery and it is essentially just like its unpainted metal. red bull livery is my favourite but i wish theyd mix it up more, imagine a red bull light or whatever red bull product is baby blue and silver being the livery, that would be a great car,

ferraris is tradition but the blue 150 they had in testing was something else, their orgininal colour is yellow i believe anyway!

Mix it up a little.
Dated andrew? So what's Ferrari's then? Neanderthal? :hehe:

The shade of red changes most years, if you look close enough. Neanderthal but there is a bit of class about the red paint job but the McLaren colour scheme is just depressing.

The shade of red changes most years, if you look close enough. Neanderthal but there is a bit of class about the red paint job but the McLaren colour scheme is just depressing.

Fair enough. However, is it your least favourite livery this season or do any others do it for you?

Fair enough. However, is it your least favourite livery this season or do any others do it for you?

I've never liked the silver paint job on the McLarens since they went that way in 1997. But I would say it is the one I like the least for this years grid.

See our F1 related articles too!