FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
Yeah, I've been in that, it's called the Atomium, and it sucks. Like Belgium

Can you go in the balls?

Yup the top ball. From which you can see even more of Europe's ugliest capital city.

I do like some Belgian beer to be fair, I just prefer German, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Polish, Austrian...
Yup i like Aussie beer, I'm a lager and pilsner fan so Britain is a disaster in that respect. I do like our Ales though, i generally rank Britain last out of all Europe's beer producing countries

You're free to voice your opinion, but I disagree (well I like stouts and such - not that fou-fou stuff you prefer) :P
Yer I like girly lagers, what can ya do? :shrug: Stouts are not my thing at all, i'd rather get the calories from a pizza. British ales are great but I prefer my beer with bubbles in it and served cold and I reckon stuff like Erdinger Dunkel provides all the lovely deep flavours but with the required chill and bubbles
Monza this year, hopefully Monaco next year. 8-)

Noice, I'd love to go to Monza, loads of historic track layouts are still mostly intact around the park, I could go nuts and try and find all the old national, Pirrelli, club circuits...

You saving up for it? Can I come? :P

You saving up for it? Can I come? :P

Sure! We can hop on EJ yacht and talk about KERS all day.. :wink:

"So Eddie, do you miss KERS?"

What happened next? :P
My uncle is a marshall of the Australian Grand Prix and has been since 1996 when it 1st started at Albert Park I have been their in 02,06 and 08 but I cant go their that often since I live on the other side of Australia. I have also been to Silverstone a couple of times, 03 ( qualifying ) and 07 ( race ).

PS. My uncle was also a good friend of Graham Beveridge the marshall killed at the o1 GP there.
Gutted, that was a nasty incident. :( I never thought Villenueve was quite the same after that one either.

Looking at Interlagos on Google earth, it looks like loads of the old track is still there :thumbup: Now that was a great circuit! anyone been?

See our F1 related articles too!