FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
Never been to an actual circuit, someday...

I've walked the streets of Singapore where the GP was held, it was pretty cool thinking that F1 cars were going to be on those streets.

I think I'd really like to see Spa, I never knew the history of it until recently.

I think it's a toss up between the old Spa and Charade for my favourite F1 circuit of all time.

Yeah, after watching the intro before that GP, I got really curious.

I don't know Charade, I'm going to have to look that one up!

You'll probably find it under the name Clermont Ferrand (sp?) which is the nearest big town and the name of the modern refurbishment of part of the old circuit. I'd love to visit, I've been to that part of France and I love it. There's not much at Spa, the old Masta Kink is a truck stop and there is a traffic island on the old Masta Straight. There aren't even any of those nice old restaurants you get in Europe with loads of racing memorabilia. The Belgian's are bloody useless! The locals seem to have so much apathy for the Grand Prix, you wouldn't even know they hold one there. And I bet it's the only reason anyone ever visits that part of the world.

Yeh the locals are proberly confused at why so many people turn up every year then its noisey for a weekend then it stops.

But they just go back to making choclate or cheese or whatever belgiums do..

I've walked the streets of Singapore where the GP was held, it was pretty cool thinking that F1 cars were going to be on those streets.

I think I'd really like to see Spa, I never knew the history of it until recently.

I think it's a toss up between the old Spa and Charade for my favourite F1 circuit of all time.

You'll probably find it under the name Clermont Ferrand (sp?) which is the nearest big town and the name of the modern refurbishment of part of the old circuit. I'd love to visit, I've been to that part of France and I love it. There's not much at Spa, the old Masta Kink is a truck stop and there is a traffic island on the old Masta Straight. There aren't even any of those nice old restaurants you get in Europe with loads of racing memorabilia. The Belgian's are bloody useless! The locals seem to have so much apathy for the Grand Prix, you wouldn't even know they hold one there. And I bet it's the only reason anyone ever visits that part of the world.

Yeh the locals are proberly confused at why so many people turn up every year then its noisey for a weekend then it stops.

Beer!

Beer!

You know I can't think of a single Belgian cheese...All the other western European countries seem to be contributing, get it together Belgium! Also, sorry to Juliet P for
The Belgian's are bloody useless!

See our F1 related articles too!