FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
That Jordan is good! (Ive still got yellow Jordan clothes :) I love yellow. My cars yellow :D ) Still I give the JPS the edge.
That Jordan is good! (Ive still got yellow Jordan clothes :) I love yellow. My cars yellow :D ) Still I give the JPS the edge.

Here's what I want to know...

Why isn't the Renault yellow and black!?!

sponsors

cos ING isnt :wavey:

sponsors

Sponsors don't have to define the team colours
I always thought the Ferrari 310 was foul looking. :yuck:

(Probably the best-sounding Formula One car, too)

sponsors

they do in Renaualts case.

sponsors

they do in Renaualts case.

haha... :drink:
I always thought that Ferrari 310 was one of the ugliest cars ever! :P

For me, this one of the best... it's also the best sounding car (including everything outside of F1) of all time.

That's a 412 T2 if my memory serves correctly. Those V12s sounded amazing!:cloud9:

Unfortunately, the aural range was the only successful attribute of that model :hehe:

:bowdown:

The MP4/5b was always my favourite out of the McLaren's from that era cause it was mean looking... imagine seeing that in your mirrors (accompanied by a yellow helmet!) :eek:

That's a 412 T2 if my memory serves correctly. Those V12s sounded amazing!:cloud9:

Unfortunately, the aural range was the only successful attribute of that model :hehe:

Yep, 412t2. V12's would be awesome with the 18000rpm we have now :thumbup: and to be honest, i think it could've and should've won more races than it did (in Alesi's hands and the Nurburgring- denied only by a good drive by Scumacher, and then at Monza they blew up while leading)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwmvVWSv ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrvB9yqT ... re=related

One of my favourite races of all time, not necessarily because of the action or the circuit, but just to see Alesi score what (tragically) be his only Grand Prix victory. He's one of my favourite drivers ever. :cloud9:

Cos if they were yellow and black id have to buy Renault things!! :yikes:

Just spotted your signature :yikes::yikes:
:D

See our F1 related articles too!