FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
How nice is that! Shows MS wasn't just a . . . . . . actually i'll stop there, as that was so sporting of him :yes:

I just love the music

Haha yeah, be funny if Fissi and MS did a little morris dancing in the pit lane :hehe:
How nice is that! Shows MS wasn't just a . . . . . . actually i'll stop there, as that was so sporting of him :yes:

I just love the music

Haha yeah, be funny if Fissi and MS did a little morris dancing in the pit lane :hehe:

Shhhhh, you'll be giving McLaren's sponsors ideas on what ridiculous PR stunts Lewis could do for them next. :eek::lol:

I just love the music

Shhhhh, you'll be giving McLaren's sponsors ideas on what ridiculous PR stunts Lewis could do for them next. :eek::lol:

Oh yeah, although I'd love to see that!!

On a different note just realised we joined on the same day . . . . but look at the post difference! :yikes:
On a different note just realised we joined on the same day . . . . but look at the post difference! :yikes:

Damn! I never realised that! It's amazing how much spamming some members like me do on here. ;):rofl:
'Tis a small small world

:violinist:

Gonna stick that violin where the sun don't shine in a min missy!! :hehe::hehe:
'Tis a small small world

Gonna stick that violin where the sun don't shine in a min missy!! :hehe::hehe:

:whistling:

:gonnagetit:
I miss Jordan, and the slogans they used to put on the cars for the places where advertising cigarettes was banned, like 'Biting and Hissing' instead of Benson and Hedges :hehe:

And BE ON EDGE!!

And "Buzzin' Hornets"

There was also Bitten and Hisses in 1997 when they had the snake on the nose. And for Hockenheim that year Fisichella also had "Fisssssssssssss" on his rear wing and I remember Murray just totally out of nowhere saying "Fissssssssssssssss-ichella". :lol:

:rofl:

OMG, I gotta find that on YouTube.

different
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=c7UIJAdmkjM

:hehe:

:hehe::hehe:

That was great too.

See our F1 related articles too!