FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
By bud
found this on the McLaren.com forum a new book being released about McLaren and its cars from the race track in F1 to indy to the roadcars.

McLaren - The Cars 1964-2008 By William Taylor

Covering every model produced by McLaren between 1964 and 2008, this book features each and every race car, road car and even a ‘soapbox.’

This 304-page, large-format, all-colour 12 x 12 in hardback publication contains 760 photographs, 80 per cent of which were specially commissioned. With in-depth text on each car, chapter introductions by McLaren stars Emerson Fittipaldi, Alain Prost, Niki Lauda, Mika Hakkinen and Lewis Hamilton, as well as a comprehensive appendix section covering race results and specifications, this is far more than just a picture book. Produced with the full co-operation and endorsement of The McLaren Group, it is the definitive history of all the McLaren cars.

There will be two editions available; Standard Edition at £40.00 and a Limited Edition at £70.00 (the LE is signed and numbered by the author).

McLaren - The Cars 1964-2008 is due to be released in May 2008

Copies may be reserved now by contacting Jo Taylor at [email protected]
Please note that payment will not be required until time of shipping.

JO TAYLOR
Sales & Marketing Manager
COTERIE PRESS LTD
http://www.coteriepress.com
Looks good. Thanks for pointing it out. 8)

Maybe AKR would like one for her birthday? :P
By texasmr2
That is definitely a book I would love to have. I dont have any book's about F1 mainly because I alway's forget to buy some :cry: I'm fading and fading fast! :lol:

See our F1 related articles too!