FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
By racechick
I quite like Massa. He's still erratic but can be very good when on song. He reminds me a bit of Hill in that sense. I know Hill didnt start driving cars until he was 17 so was at a huge disadvantage to Schumacher. Still he ran him close. I think it was the same for Felippe. I believe he went to an F1 track selling icecreams and loved it and decided he'd be an F1 driver :shock: . Great story!! Do you know if its true? How good would those two have been if they'd started driving earlier!
As to Felipe's bottom I havent really noticed it so it cant have impressed much :| But he is sweet.
By Irv the Swerve
its not a bad thing DD i started off as a kid following Senna i followed him from Lotus to Mclaren and once he died i just stuck with McLaren

So how come you didn't support Williams when he moved in 1994? :?

Answers quite simple mate

how many races did he have at Williams?

compare that to how many years he raced at McLaren

who do you think id have an emotional attachment towards??

So if he had gone on for a couple of seasons with Williams, maybe even snatching another WDC, would you have been a Williams fan?

I suppose we will never know.....
By bud
So if he had gone on for a couple of seasons with Williams, maybe even snatching another WDC, would you have been a Williams fan?

thats a possiblity for sure. although id still have that McLaren love, child hood memories stay strong in adulthood :D
By Irv the Swerve

thats a possiblity for sure.

It looks like Alonso staying at Macca for a year has left his trademark behind. :mrgreen::lol::P
By bud

thats a possiblity for sure.

It looks like Alonso staying at Macca for a year has left his trademark behind. :mrgreen::lol::P

ahh for sure

or as they say in Ireland to be sure :P
Any more to add to this list? Button's amazing comeback from the back (time and time again) at Montreal last year? What about Maldonado's and Rosberg's maiden wins this season? Seb winning the title in 2011? Lewis Hamilton's historic championship victory, clinched on the last lap at Interlagos on that momentous day back in 2008?

Lots to choose from. :drink::hooli-popcorn:
By scotty
Just in last 20 years off the top of my head...

Mansell GB '92
Senna Donington '93
Alesi Canada '95
Schumacher Spa '95
Panis Monaco '96
Villeneuve Portugal '96
Hill Suzuka '96
Schumacher Monaco '97
Berger Germany '97
Barrichello Germany '00
Trulli Monaco '04
Raikkonen Spa '04 and '05
Raikkonen Suzuka '05
Alonso Australia '06
Hamilton Canada '07
Raikkonen Brazil '07
Hamilton Germany '08
Webber Germany '09
Vettel Italy '11
Rosberg China '12
Just in last 20 years off the top of my head...

Mansell GB '92
Senna Donington '93
Alesi Canada '95
Schumacher Spa '95
Panis Monaco '96
Villeneuve Portugal '96
Hill Suzuka '96
Schumacher Monaco '97
Berger Germany '97
Barrichello Germany '00
Trulli Monaco '04
Raikkonen Spa '04 and '05
Raikkonen Suzuka '05
Alonso Australia '06
Hamilton Canada '07
Raikkonen Brazil '07
Hamilton Germany '08
Webber Germany '09
Vettel Italy '11
Rosberg China '12

Great list! :thumbup:

Seb winning the title in 2011?

I thought..... :crying: .....I thought you were cool bro... :crying::crying::crying:

Even the best have their moments. I'll not let it occur again. :blush:
By geetface9
Seb winning the title in 2011?

I thought..... :crying: .....I thought you were cool bro... :crying::crying::crying:

Even the best have their moments. I'll not let it occur again. :blush:[/quote]

BETTER $#@!ING NOT!! :hehe: You have redeemed yourself :P

I think Webber in silverstone 2010 was good after the controversy that weekend. Plus the scrap he had at the beginning with vettel and then hamilton like a rabid dog only a few seconds behind him the whole race
I think Webber in silverstone 2010 was good after the controversy that weekend. Plus the scrap he had at the beginning with vettel and then hamilton like a rabid dog only a few seconds behind him the whole race

Not bad for a Number 2 driver. :P

The funniest part of that weekend was in the press conference, and both RBR drivers were asked about the strange goings on within the team. While Seb was floundering around for a wishy-washy answer, Mark made his feelings very clear, banging his glass of water on the table. :hehe:
By geetface9

Not bad for a Number 2 driver. :P

The funniest part of that weekend was in the press conference, and both RBR drivers were asked about the strange goings on within the team. While Seb was floundering around for a wishy-washy answer, Mark made his feelings very clear, banging his glass of water on the table. :hehe:

indeed :twisted: "I think the team are happy with the result today"

See our F1 related articles too!