FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
By certom
it could be difficult to answer but...what is your opinion?
my favourite one is dijon '79...
By simac
I can't remember the year but I think it was 1993 ? when Mansell and Senna had a brilliant battle at Monaco, that was a good race !

Also the 2001 French GP when DC gave MS the finger, that's a favourite of mine too ! along with SPA 1998, total chaios and Hill making Jordan's first win.
By certom
sure, that was another favourite of mine!!!
By Selcouth_Feline
Spa '98 because it was a race full of everything! Not just for the crashes but for the repairing of DCs car after it was wrecked. Also, Damon Hill winning :)
By certom
and what about monaco 96(i think) when panis won...there were only 5 cars at the finish...
or monaco 85, with senna on the toleman...

i can't remember the furthest races in the 50-60-70's...(clear, i didn't see them!!! i'm only 18!!)
By Irv the Swerve
a front runner of my is the race in 97 between schu and j.v, what an epic!!
By certom
Jerez?
By Irv the Swerve
thats the one, the same thing schuey did in aussie back in 94, i was to young back then but the move he did on hill is the same thing he tried on j.v worked on hill not on j.v i remember the damage on the sidepod of the williams i dont know how he crossed the finish line
By 7UpJordan
Spa 1998, Silverstone 1994 (I was there, Hill won and Schumacher got Black flagged :D), Adelaide 1994 and 1995 (purely for Coulthard's pit lane blunder :D) and Hungary 2006.
By x_laura_x
Monaco 04... thats not just cos Jarno won it but because it was the first race I ever watched and I thought it was immense.

I don't think i've seen as much action in one race since. Or a season infact...
By Irv the Swerve
Austraila this year was a jammed-packed GP. Best GP this year along with Hungary.
By Stephen
Canada 1998 was rather good.
By Irv the Swerve
My poor HHF runned off the road :( and then Patrick Head storming down to argue with JT. Classic
By x_laura_x
My poor HHF runned off the road :( and then Patrick Head storming down to argue with JT. Classic

Aww, i missed that!
By Stephen
JT? Justin Timberlake was there? :shock::mrgreen:

See our F1 related articles too!