FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.

best italy driver

Gianni Morbidelli
No votes
0%
Pierri-Luigi Martini
No votes
0%
Mario T. Plumber
14%
Luigi T. Plumber
No votes
0%
fishichella
29%
Trolly..i mean trulli
7%
other
50%
By certom
hey dude where is...........ASCARI!!!!??????!!!!!!!!???????

he's one of the "other"...
By darwin dali
Plumber? WTF?
By Lewis Hamilton - COME ON!
Plumber? WTF?

yes Mario...from Super Mario games LOL

@tom...like i said i cant name ALL the italy drivers!
By darwin dali
Alboreto, de Angelis, Patrese, De Crasheris, Nannini, Zanardi, Farina, yes, Ascari, man, you forgot all the important ones :)
Alboreto, de Angelis, Patrese, De Crasheris, Nannini, Zanardi, Farina, yes, Ascari, man, you forgot all the important ones :)

damn i went thru the '94 drivers list in my head & i checked off zanardi & but i didnt think about him...i thought Alberto was french & De Crasheris i just left after i got to Ligiger & Panis/Bernand!
By certom
:( Ascari a french... :(:?:x:cry::evil::twisted:
By darwin dali
Yeah, and Enzo Ferrari was Albanian like Mother Theresa (and the two of them had a steamy hot affair in the 40's).
Yeah, and Enzo Ferrari was Albanian like Mother Theresa (and the two of them had a steamy hot affair in the 40's).

& thats how they created Darwin_Dali Snr LOL
By certom
:lol:
By 7UpJordan
You should have used "Laura's boyfriend" or "Trulli Scrumptious" for Trulli. :P

Also don't forget the most important Italian F1 driver of them all, Nino Farina, the very first F1 Champion back in 1950. :)
By darwin dali
Also don't forget the most important Italian F1 driver of them all, Nino Farina, the very first F1 Champion back in 1950. :)

Uh yes:

darwin_dali wrote:
By 7UpJordan

Uh yes:

darwin_dali wrote:

Oops, sorry, didn't see his name in there. :oops::P
By LewEngBridewell
Fisichella! :-D

Hmmmm, if I'd have constructed this poll, the options would've been somewhat different. Needless to say, I selected "other"...

See our F1 related articles too!