The Best of the British

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.

No1 British Driver Ever?

Sterling Moss
4
7%
Jackie Stewart
18
31%
Damon Hill/Graham Hill
3
5%
Nigel Mansell
7
12%
John Surtees
0
No votes
Jenson Button
2
3%
David Coulthard
4
7%
Jim Clark
17
29%
James Hunt
2
3%
Mike Hawthorn
2
3%
 
Total votes: 59

User avatar
LewEngBridewell
DD owns my a$$
Posts: 11398
Joined: 01 Apr 11, 17:04
Favourite Team: McLaren
Location: United Kingdom

Re: The Best of the British

Postby LewEngBridewell »

racechick wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:
racechick wrote:Ok so who are the two guys that voted Button as best ever British driver?? and they say Hamilton fans are deluded :rofl:


Jensonb was certainly one of them :P

Ahhh, imagine if he was still here...

Oooooooooo wouldn't we have fireworks :hehe:


Absolutely! :hehe::wink:
Image
Race wins:181Drivers' titles:12Constructors' titles:8
Fantasy F1 Team = Bridewell Palace Racing
Ayrton Senna is God
Posts: 77
Joined: 22 Dec 10, 21:57

Re: The Best of the British

Postby Ayrton Senna is God »

How does Coulthard have 4 votes?!
FAVOURITE CONSTRUCTERS 1. Sauber 2. Ferrari 3. Lotus
FAVOURITE DRIVERS 1. Kimi Raikkonen 2. Fernando Alonso 3. Sergio Perez/Paul di Resta 5. Jenson Button/Kamui Kobayashi
andrew
I disagree
Posts: 12986
Joined: 02 Apr 10, 19:39
Location: Somewhere over there

Re: The Best of the British

Postby andrew »

Because only 4 peole voted for him.

You don't seriously expect him to have the same number of votes as Jim Clark or Jackie Stewart? :rofl:
Ayrton Senna is God
Posts: 77
Joined: 22 Dec 10, 21:57

Re: The Best of the British

Postby Ayrton Senna is God »

andrew wrote:Because only 4 peole voted for him.

You don't seriously expect him to have the same number of votes as Jim Clark or Jackie Stewart? :rofl:


No, I meant how does he have any votes?!
FAVOURITE CONSTRUCTERS 1. Sauber 2. Ferrari 3. Lotus
FAVOURITE DRIVERS 1. Kimi Raikkonen 2. Fernando Alonso 3. Sergio Perez/Paul di Resta 5. Jenson Button/Kamui Kobayashi
User avatar
LewEngBridewell
DD owns my a$$
Posts: 11398
Joined: 01 Apr 11, 17:04
Favourite Team: McLaren
Location: United Kingdom

Re: The Best of the British

Postby LewEngBridewell »

Ayrton Senna is God wrote:
andrew wrote:Because only 4 peole voted for him.

You don't seriously expect him to have the same number of votes as Jim Clark or Jackie Stewart? :rofl:


No, I meant how does he have any votes?!


Driver who took out the most drivers in one incident? :P

He deserves praise for that :whip:
Image
Race wins:181Drivers' titles:12Constructors' titles:8
Fantasy F1 Team = Bridewell Palace Racing
Ayrton Senna is God
Posts: 77
Joined: 22 Dec 10, 21:57

Re: The Best of the British

Postby Ayrton Senna is God »

LewEngBridewell wrote:
Ayrton Senna is God wrote:
andrew wrote:Because only 4 peole voted for him.

You don't seriously expect him to have the same number of votes as Jim Clark or Jackie Stewart? :rofl:


No, I meant how does he have any votes?!


Driver who took out the most drivers in one incident? :P

He deserves praise for that :whip:


:rofl::rofl::rofl:

In his defence, he didn't hit all of them, he was just the catalyst.
FAVOURITE CONSTRUCTERS 1. Sauber 2. Ferrari 3. Lotus
FAVOURITE DRIVERS 1. Kimi Raikkonen 2. Fernando Alonso 3. Sergio Perez/Paul di Resta 5. Jenson Button/Kamui Kobayashi