FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
The truth is timeless.

Same can be said for McLarens cheating :wink: . I'll resurrect that topic when the time frame is appropriate.

Every team has cheated at some point in their history... espionage has been commonplace in F1 since it's inception... and always will be part of F1, what it comes down to is the level of cheating, deliberately crashing a car to disadvantage/advantage a driver is 'real' cheating, using technology from other teams and using banned technology is a much lesser crime in my opinion.
The truth is timeless.

Same can be said for McLarens cheating :wink: . I'll resurrect that topic when the time frame is appropriate.

See what I mean about turning the topic onto something other than Schumacher... :rolleyes: you're all the same.
The truth is timeless.

See what I mean about turning the topic onto something other than Schumacher... :rolleyes: you're all the same.

Your right bud and I apologize for that :wink: but reality is reality, and 'you' are all the same aswell so please don't go prancing around the fact that McLaren is no different. If you open a door what happens?? Well someone may walk through it with an opinion that differs from the 'opener of said door' :wink: .

I know you hate it when I'm right so I'll leave this thread as I made my point.

:wavey:
So Schumacher cheated in 1994?
:fairy:
I thought who killed JFK was a more important priority...

Amd of course, neither has any relevance. I'm sure many others have cheated, and still couldnt manage to win, so that's where the big fuss comes in.
The truth is timeless.

Your right bud and I apologize for that :wink: but reality is reality, and 'you' are all the same aswell so please don't go prancing around the fact that McLaren is no different. If you open a door what happens?? Well someone may walk through it with an opinion that differs from the 'opener of said door' :wink: .

I know you hate it when I'm right so I'll leave this thread as I made my point.

:wavey:

Check mate for me... You keep proving me right actually. :wavey:

See our F1 related articles too!