FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
By Stephen
I thought i'd start this thread given Alex Wurz's description of Jarno Trulli's driving during today's Spanish GP Qualifying Session:

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted a picnic." :D
By 7UpJordan
I thought i'd start this thread given Alex Wurz's description of Jarno Trulli's driving during today's Spanish GP Qualifying Session:

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted a picnic." :D

And also in the ITV coverage when they were doing a feature on Heidfeld and Ted Kravitz was asking drivers what they think of him, Wurz said "He should have a shave". :D
By deMuRe
I wonder whatever happened to Trulli's qualifying pace...
By madbrad
from Mika Hakinnen:
"..........................................................yes."
By 7UpJordan
Brundle: Kimi you missed Pele giving an award to Michael Schumacher, will you get over it?
Kimi: Yeah I was having a sh**.
By Capelli
Hans Joachim Stuck..."when I was in F1 s.e.x was safe and motor racing was dangerous" :D
By jwood
"One day, our last day will come. It may tomorrow, or it may be in 50 years time. But one thing is for sure... it will come". - Ayrton Senna, 30th April 1994
By texasmr2
"One day, our last day will come. It may tomorrow, or it may be in 50 years time. But one thing is for sure... it will come". - Ayrton Senna, 30th April 1994

"The blackest day for Grand Prix racing that I can remember". Murray Walker, May 1st 1994
By 7UpJordan
"He crammed 80 years of life into 46." - Murray Walker on the late James Hunt
By onelapdown
"you see, it designs itself..." Tells you everything about Colin Chapman

Murray Walker:
"...And the car on fire is a Toyota"
"Alboreto into the pits and I'm going to stop the startwatch"
"Do my eyes decieve me or is Senna's Lotus sounding rough?"
"...and IF is F1 backwards."
"AND OFF, OFF, that's Michele Alboreto... now, I have to tell you Alboreto did not actually qualify for this race so how we could have seen him going off, well your guess is as good as mine. It seems some footage of Alboreto going off in qualifying has slipped into the live transmission..."
By certom
loool i like the last one :lol:

but what's the startwatch?
By Irv the Swerve
He got mixed up, so instead of I'm going to start the stopwatch he said, "I'm going to stop the startwatch." :D
By texasmr2
Murray Walker is too F1 what Harry Caray was to baseball, 'what did he just say'???

See our F1 related articles too!