FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
the new Driver one inspired me to ask this

your favourite teams past or present?

the drivers ive followed have really only raced either for Williams or McLaren.

but i used to love Jordan and Stewart racing back in the late 90's

historically, Lotus and was happy to see their name back last year (and their green and yellow colours) , but not so much with the Renault "fake lotus" driving out there.
I had always been aware of F1and considered myself a peripheral fan, but I first got really into it when I saw the Benetton B188 on a promotional tour. It was and still is IMO the most beautiful modern F1 car (and livery) ever.
I generally don't support teams, I'm a driver supporter myself but if I have a tick a box, It'll be Williams F1!

VERY good choice. Correct attitude, passionate about F1 and F1 only. Great team :thumbup:
I'm a bit like MOA, don't really support a particular team. But when it comes to car livery, I do miss the green Jaguar and the Orange Arrows back in the early 2000's though.
I tend not to explicitly support teams but i do find there's some teams i tend to generally like more than others:

Sauber, Williams, Stewart, Jordan, pre-82 Lotus, Alfa Romeo, Tyrrell, Ligier, and all those small giant killing 70's teams like Hesketh.

Oh and Toyota cause nobody else liked them and also i used to work for em :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!