FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
Wish the 50's and 60's were more available to us all, infact i wish every season was cause the 70's are becoming forgotten now too, but based on what ive heard seen and read, Prost is both my favourite and who i think is best. Probably be Senna if i could half stand the kind of people that follow him like a puppy.
That I have watched... it's a toss-up between Damon Hill and Jenson Button.

Of people before my time, Jim Clark.
Hm, tough call. Emerson Fittipaldi? Alain Prost? Jochen Mass? Ronnie Peterson? MS? FM? SV? Kobi? Choices, choices...

I tried to keep mine concise, but I get the point... after I said my two drivers I thought of going back to edit and add a handful of others. Of the present drivers Kobayashi for sure.
Hm, tough call. Emerson Fittipaldi? Alain Prost? Jochen Mass? Ronnie Peterson? MS? FM? SV? Kobi? Choices, choices...

I tried to keep mine concise, but I get the point... after I said my two drivers I thought of going back to edit and add a handful of others. Of the present drivers Kobayashi for sure.

I suppose it simply changes over the years, at least with me...
I stick with the driver through thick and thin!

DC from 1998 till retirement (Was a Redbull fan for a short while thusly)

Kimi from 2005 till he defected to anti-F1 (was a fan of 1 Ferrari for a short while thusly)

Lewis from mid 2007 (I found the driver who gives my hated driver the biggest headache) till present.

From underdogs, I wish the best for the likes of Heidfeld, Koba, and Team Lotus!
Past... Mansell! (Also Hill and Raikkonen). Current - Kobayashi and Kubica. I've taken a liking to Di Resta too.

(This must be the 132628th incarnation of this thread but as i can't find any of the old ones to merge with, what the hell...)

See our F1 related articles too!