Hammer278 wrote:Here's a step by step (7 simple steps):
1) Go to Youtube
2) Load the video you want to upload here
3) See this address as an example (dont go to it... ): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48rz8udZBmQ
4) Just select the BOLDED part: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48rz8udZBmQ
5) Paste it in your post as below:
6) Highlight it with your mouse (click and drag from 4 right up till Q)
7) Click on the YouTube button you see above your post column
YES, I am jobless right now...the power just went out in my office and I'm on my trusty laptop.
BTW, I TOLD you to not go to that address!
You can save yourself the tedious step 6 by reversing the order:
after copying the string after the '=' sign, click on the youtube tag in your post which places your cursor right where it needs to be, then paste your YouTube reference and all is good