EwmanM

Make this site better with your ideas and suggestions.
headless

Re: EwmanM

Post by headless »

myownalias wrote:As I said in the "Talk to Tony" thread - It's an Internet forum, why is everyone getting so uptight? I don't understand all the furore about some words posted on the Internet!
There's a whole world out there, there really is more to life than Forumula1.com... This really doesn't make potential new members want to join reading all this :bs: :banghead:

Oi you didn't say that - I did.
But yeah, you can't take anything seriously on the internet.
You're like a dog chasing a car. You'll never catch it and you just wouldn't know what to do with it if you did
:starwars:
myownalias
Mod
Favourite Driver: Jenson Button
Favourite Team: Williams

Post by myownalias »

headless wrote:
myownalias wrote:As I said in the "Talk to Tony" thread - It's an Internet forum, why is everyone getting so uptight? I don't understand all the furore about some words posted on the Internet!
There's a whole world out there, there really is more to life than Forumula1.com... This really doesn't make potential new members want to join reading all this :bs: :banghead:

Actually I said it back on page two of the "Talk to Tony" thread... but if you want to claim it... you're very welcome to claim it mate :hehe:
myownaliasThe Englishman in KansasTwitter: @myownalias
headless

Post by headless »

myownalias wrote:
headless wrote:

Actually I said it back on page two of the "Talk to Tony" thread... but if you want to claim it... you're very welcome to claim it mate :hehe:

Thanks, I'll claim it.
You're like a dog chasing a car. You'll never catch it and you just wouldn't know what to do with it if you did
racechick
Missing Mod
Favourite Driver: Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: Mercedes AMG Petronas

Post by racechick »

headless wrote:
myownalias wrote:
headless wrote:

Thanks, I'll claim it.

Actually you've both said it in different places. :yes: :)
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abe Lincoln

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abe Lincoln
headless

Post by headless »

Either way we are both right.!! :hehe:
RA Dunk

Post by RA Dunk »

So, has anyone talked too or heard from Ewuan recently? is he comming back or has he gone for good?
"Nice accent, where u from ?" Austria ! "well in that case, g'day mate, throw another shrimp on the barbie!"
Juliet P

Post by Juliet P »

RA Dunk wrote:So, has anyone talked too or heard from Ewuan recently? is he comming back or has he gone for good?

Maybe you should ask him that question. I'm sure if you PM him via this site, he'll get back to you.

Juliet
I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions... (Augusten Burroughs)
Jensonb

Post by Jensonb »

RA Dunk wrote:So, has anyone talked too or heard from Ewuan recently? is he comming back or has he gone for good?

He's pretty much gone for good.
The Frome Flyer: Smoother, Smarter, Calmer, Winner.
Jenson Button: Professor, Chauffeur, World Champion Racing Driver.
Gaz
Banned

Post by Gaz »

...or is he...
McLaren

Post by McLaren »

Gaz wrote:...or is he...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :confused:
Jensonb

Post by Jensonb »

Pretty much.
The Frome Flyer: Smoother, Smarter, Calmer, Winner.
Jenson Button: Professor, Chauffeur, World Champion Racing Driver.
headless

Post by headless »

Being childish, even though I like him, I say that.
Gaz
Banned

Post by Gaz »

McLaren wrote:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :confused:

:eek: :yikes:
myownalias
Mod
Favourite Driver: Jenson Button
Favourite Team: Williams

Post by myownalias »

Ewan does login every now and again, I have seen his name in the visitors list. I hope he does come back as I enjoy his articles and comments and he seems like a nice guy.
myownaliasThe Englishman in KansasTwitter: @myownalias
vaptin

Post by vaptin »

Come Back! :director:

(worth a shot)