Hugh & Chris

Make this site better with your ideas and suggestions.
vaptin

Re: Hugh & Chris

Post by vaptin »

Seriously, if your after american bashing tex I kinda want a medal for not giving in to it despite how horrendous the film of cirque du freak: the vampire's assistant is looking to be.
texasmr2
Favourite Team: Ferrari

Post by texasmr2 »

vaptin wrote:Seriously, if your after american bashing tex I kinda want a medal for not giving in to it despite how horrendous the film of cirque du freak: the vampire's assistant is looking to be.

:confused:
"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination".
Mark Twain
vaptin

Post by vaptin »

The books are written by an Irish author, loved em as a kid, but the american company has trampled all over them to produce a nice "commercially viable movie" which of course includes American media clichés.
texasmr2
Favourite Team: Ferrari

Post by texasmr2 »

vaptin wrote:The books are written by an Irish author, loved em as a kid, but the american company has trampled all over them to produce a nice "commercially viable movie" which of course includes American media clichés.

Ah now I see your point, good call. :wink:
"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination".
Mark Twain
LRW
Banned
Favourite Driver: H.A.M
Favourite Team: AMG P-Dog

Post by LRW »

I see Hugh Podmore hasnt written an article on the championship result. Or winner.

Funny that.
racechick
Missing Mod
Favourite Driver: Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: Mercedes AMG Petronas

Post by racechick »

LRW wrote:I see Hugh Podmore hasnt written an article on the championship result. Or winner.

Funny that.

Wrong result for him. He's still in denial.
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abe Lincoln

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abe Lincoln
sagi58
Favourite Driver: He Who Drives for Ferrari!!
Favourite Team: Scuderia Ferrari

Post by sagi58 »

There might be a valid reason!
Not everyone posts everything about their life.
ImageAfter the agony of defeat, success will be sweet!
racechick
Missing Mod
Favourite Driver: Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: Mercedes AMG Petronas

Post by racechick »

:confused:
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abe Lincoln

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abe Lincoln
LRW
Banned

Post by LRW »

sagi58 wrote:There might be a valid reason!
Not everyone posts everything about their life.

Sagi - Im not saying he should post about his life?? Have you hit your head?

He is the main contributor of articles on the front page - and you dont think its funny that a Formula 1 website has not one article or reference to the championship result?
What's Burning?
Banned
Favourite Driver: Lewis Hamilton, Nico Hulkenberg
Favourite Team: Porsche North America, Porsche LMP1

Post by What's Burning? »

Huge Podmore. But then again I'd rather have him buttsore than honey drip as he's clearly the h8rz club president. But Sagi has to chime in with her usual nonsensical compulsory comment. :rolleyes:

Anyone wasting five minutes of their life reading Mr. Podmore's crap will be un-subtlety bonked over the head by his hatred for the UK's winningest multi world champion.

I'm okay with it though, It actually makes this season all the sweeter. :cloud9:

No need for name calling, I am sure Mr Podmore will write an article when he gets time to do so. I am sure we can have more staff writers if you want to volunteer then ask Admin
"I don't want to be part of a forum where everyone has differing opinions." Boom...
What's Burning?
Banned

Sigh, if only is was as easy to edit Mr. Podmore's drivel.
"I don't want to be part of a forum where everyone has differing opinions." Boom...
LRW
Banned

Post by LRW »

What's Burning? wrote:Huge Podmore. But then again I'd rather have him buttsore than honey drip as he's clearly the h8rz club president. But Sagi has to chime in with her usual nonsensical compulsory comment. :rolleyes:

Anyone wasting five minutes of their life reading Mr. Podmore's crap will be un-subtlety bonked over the head by his hatred for the UK's winningest multi world champion.

I'm okay with it though, It actually makes this season all the sweeter. :cloud9:

No need for name calling, I am sure Mr Podmore will write an article when he gets time to do so. I am sure we can have more staff writers if you want to volunteer then ask Admin

"when he gets time to" chuckle. yeah, as a journalist, I bet he is busy doing other things.
What's Burning?
Banned

LRW wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:Huge Podmore. But then again I'd rather have him buttsore than honey drip as he's clearly the h8rz club president. But Sagi has to chime in with her usual nonsensical compulsory comment. :rolleyes:

"when he gets time to" chuckle. yeah, as a journalist, I bet he is busy doing other things.

We should start a shame campaign, forcing him to write it! :rofl: A week before the championship's engine he writes a honey dripping editorial extolling the virtues of Button as if he'd been possessed by the ghost of Whitmarsh's past. What does that tell you? I may not be able to call Mr. Podmore my favorite pet name, but I can certainly pee all over his body of work which has the framework integrity of a patient with acute scoliosis.
CookinFlat6
Banned
Favourite Driver: Hamiltonian
Favourite Team: HDL

Post by CookinFlat6 »

The only thing missing from Huge's articles are inane fawning comments along the line of

D.A.F wrote:You hit the nail on the head Hugh :clap:
2014 Monster 26x Bookie Mugger
2015, 2016 WDC: LH44
What's Burning?
Banned

I never understood how someone would be so keen to deny what they wrote when it's there for all to see. Proverbs, proverbs everywhere. Shouldn't surprise anyone though, Roth did the same thing before turning tail.