To us!

Make this site better with your ideas and suggestions.
sagi58
Favourite Driver: He Who Drives for Ferrari!!
Favourite Team: Scuderia Ferrari

Re: To us!

Post by sagi58 »

geetface9 wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:Ahhh. Three years here, and I still don't understand how the place works :rofl: :blush:

I made the same mistake myself :rofl: took me a minute to realize, so don't worry, you aren't the only one 8-)

Me, three!! :thumbup: Looks like we're forming our own little group of "I didn't know that"!!
ImageAfter the agony of defeat, success will be sweet!
LewEngBridewell
DD owns my a$$
Favourite Team: McLaren

Post by LewEngBridewell »

sagi58 wrote:
geetface9 wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:Ahhh. Three years here, and I still don't understand how the place works :rofl: :blush:

I made the same mistake myself :rofl: took me a minute to realize, so don't worry, you aren't the only one 8-)

Me, three!! :thumbup: Looks like we're forming our own little group of "I didn't know that"!!

:hehe:

I came across the locked thread before reading about it in this topic. You've no idea how long I spent puzzling over it, wondering if it was a joke or a mistake or whatever :blush: :blush:
Race wins: 181 Drivers' titles: 12 Constructors' titles: 8
Fantasy F1 Team = Bridewell Palace Racing
What's Burning?
Banned
Favourite Driver: Lewis Hamilton, Nico Hulkenberg
Favourite Team: Porsche North America, Porsche LMP1

Post by What's Burning? »

LewEngBridewell wrote:
sagi58 wrote:
geetface9 wrote:

I came across the locked thread before reading about it in this topic. You've no idea how long I spent puzzling over it, wondering if it was a joke or a mistake or whatever :blush: :blush:

Don't feel bad Lew, even withe my green Jacket, I had to "figure it out" too, although I had the keys and walked into the wrong house so to speak. :hehe:
"I don't want to be part of a forum where everyone has differing opinions." Boom...
LewEngBridewell
DD owns my a$$

What's Burning? wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:
sagi58 wrote:
geetface9 wrote:

Don't feel bad Lew, even withe my green Jacket, I had to "figure it out" too, although I had the keys and walked into the wrong house so to speak. :hehe:

:rofl: :rofl:
LRW
Banned
Favourite Driver: H.A.M
Favourite Team: AMG P-Dog

Post by LRW »

Oh my god. You people.
LewEngBridewell
DD owns my a$$

spankyham wrote:And just to prove how much of a difference there is here, look at this!
activity.JPG

Up to 224 now :)
racechick
Missing Mod
Favourite Driver: Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: Mercedes AMG Petronas

Post by racechick »

LewEngBridewell wrote:
spankyham wrote:And just to prove how much of a difference there is here, look at this!
activity.JPG

That is just ACE!!! :thumbup:
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abe Lincoln

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abe Lincoln
Hammer278
Banned
Favourite Driver: The best in Formula 1.
Favourite Team: BMW DTM

Post by Hammer278 »

racechick wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:
activity.JPG

That is just ACE!!! :thumbup:

Just imagine what the number would be if andrew and mnm had persevered.

Anyway, great forum truly. Quite a few guys n gals I'd like to grab a beer with one day if/when the opportunity arises, it will be wicked to put faces to names.

We need more chicks though. Chicks make good things even better.
Breaking News: Lewis Hamilton has officially overtaken The Fonz in race wins. With 88 races less. Lol (Without a specially built blown diffuser, illegal front wing, preferential treatment)
What's Burning?
Banned

^^ I say send an e-mail to Laurie House, wish her a happy birthday and invite her back. :wink:
"I don't want to be part of a forum where everyone has differing opinions." Boom...
Hammer278
Banned
Favourite Driver: The best in Formula 1.
Favourite Team: BMW DTM

Post by Hammer278 »

What's Burning? wrote:^^ I say send an e-mail to Laurie House, wish her a happy birthday and invite her back. :wink:

Oh man you found out Snowball's real name? YOU STALKER YOU
Breaking News: Lewis Hamilton has officially overtaken The Fonz in race wins. With 88 races less. Lol (Without a specially built blown diffuser, illegal front wing, preferential treatment)
LewEngBridewell
DD owns my a$$

Hammer278 wrote:...Anyway, great forum truly. Quite a few guys n gals I'd like to grab a beer with one day if/when the opportunity arises, it will be wicked to put faces to names...

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
racechick
Missing Mod
Favourite Driver: Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: Mercedes AMG Petronas

Post by racechick »

LewEngBridewell wrote:
Hammer278 wrote:...Anyway, great forum truly. Quite a few guys n gals I'd like to grab a beer with one day if/when the opportunity arises, it will be wicked to put faces to names...

:yes: that would be great , I'd love to have a forum weekend at my house, see the sights of Nottingham, meal out, dancing. Meal in at my place and watch quali and the race. Trouble is if it's not on BBC you'll have to watch it on my ipad :D
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abe Lincoln

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abe Lincoln
What's Burning?
Banned

I hope that invite extends to your North American friends as well.
vaptin

Post by vaptin »

Harzaar! :drink:

Actually, I think the ask forum section is a really good idea, should help foster community spirit.
LRW
Banned
Favourite Driver: H.A.M
Favourite Team: AMG P-Dog

Post by LRW »

racechick wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:

:yes: that would be great , I'd love to have a forum weekend at my house, see the sights of Nottingham, meal out, dancing. Meal in at my place and watch quali and the race. Trouble is if it's not on BBC you'll have to watch it on my ipad :D

And you are so rich, you can pay for people's flights......