To us!

Make this site better with your ideas and suggestions.
racechick
Missing Mod
Favourite Driver: Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: Mercedes AMG Petronas

Re: To us!

Post by racechick »

Thank you all for the lovely comments! It's so easy to focus on small negative things and forget all the positives!!

LRW :headpat: I had you in my first group of 'regular posters' but if you want your own mention, here's to LRW, one of our stalwarts,Who can carry off women's clothing like no one else...........except maybe Sebastien Vettel

image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abe Lincoln

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abe Lincoln
LRW
Banned
Favourite Driver: H.A.M
Favourite Team: AMG P-Dog

Post by LRW »

aroused.com
racechick
Missing Mod
Favourite Driver: Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: Mercedes AMG Petronas

Post by racechick »

LRW wrote:aroused.com

:rofl: wait till Lew gets on!
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abe Lincoln

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abe Lincoln
LewEngBridewell
DD owns my a$$
Favourite Team: McLaren

Post by LewEngBridewell »

racechick wrote:
LRW wrote:aroused.com

:rofl: wait till Lew gets on!

I'm putting that pic on my phone :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
Race wins: 181 Drivers' titles: 12 Constructors' titles: 8
Fantasy F1 Team = Bridewell Palace Racing
sagi58
Favourite Driver: He Who Drives for Ferrari!!
Favourite Team: Scuderia Ferrari

Post by sagi58 »

A great big round of thanks to all of you for all the banter and camraderie!!

In spite of the time difference, which means I can't always join in with timely
comments, there is always something that catches my attention, when I do!!

I consider you friends that I can hang out with, have a beer/glass of white
wine and maybe get into some intense conversation about favourites!!

Thank you!! :beer: :wine:
ImageAfter the agony of defeat, success will be sweet!
darwin dali
Forum Queen

Post by darwin dali »

Ah, thank you RC, our own MBE (Morale Booster Executive) :thumbup:

Yes, I think, too that we're doing just fine here. We've carved out our own little corner of the interwebs and keep evolving.
Just check out the new section called 'Ask the Wise Guys and Gals' and maybe actually ask a good question or contribute your expertise in non-F1 related areas :thumbup:
Image Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. Image
sagi58

Post by sagi58 »

darwin dali wrote:Ah, thank you RC, our own MBE (Morale Booster Executive) :thumbup:

Yes, I think, too that we're doing just fine here. We've carved out our own little corner of the interwebs and keep evolving.
Just check out the new section called 'Ask the Wise Guys and Gals' and maybe actually ask a good question or contribute your expertise in non-F1 related areas :thumbup:

Just tried! Can't! It says you have to have special permission to read topics within in that forum.
Or......... is that the point? :P
darwin dali
Forum Queen

Post by darwin dali »

Can you try again now?
It's to do with some permissions.
sagi58

Post by sagi58 »

Sure!
spankyham
I'm DD's eunuch
Favourite Driver: Whoever drives for Ferrari

Post by spankyham »

sagi58 wrote:
darwin dali wrote:Ah, thank you RC, our own MBE (Morale Booster Executive) :thumbup:

Just tried! Can't! It says you have to have special permission to read topics within in that forum.
Or......... is that the point? :P

OK sagi, if you click >>here<< then click on the "NEW TOPIC*" button, you can create our first topic :)

Also, a huge thanks to RC for this topic. It just goes to show what we are capable of. Personally I have noticed a big change around here in the past few weeks, and clearly it is the right environment for us to thrive. Lets keep this up :thumbup:

And just to prove how much of a difference there is here, look at this!
activity.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"He was the fastest driver I ever saw - faster even than Fangio"
________________________- Mike Hawthorn on Alberto Ascari
LewEngBridewell
DD owns my a$$

It says the thread is locked... :confused:
bud
Shrub
Favourite Driver: Ayrton Senna, Lewis Hamilton

Post by bud »

LewEngBridewell wrote:

Thats just DDs announcement thread, You can post new threads in the newly created section.
LewEngBridewell
DD owns my a$$

bud wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:

Thats just DDs announcement thread, You can post new threads in the newly created section.

Ahhh. Three years here, and I still don't understand how the place works :rofl: :blush:
darwin dali
Forum Queen

Post by darwin dali »

LewEngBridewell wrote:
bud wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:

Ahhh. Three years here, and I still don't understand how the place works :rofl: :blush:

:headpat:
geetface9
Favourite Driver: Mark Webber
Favourite Team: Ferrari

Post by geetface9 »

LewEngBridewell wrote:
bud wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:

I made the same mistake myself :rofl: took me a minute to realize, so don't worry, you aren't the only one 8-)
Not bad for a #2 driver