Lew hits 10,000!!!

Make this site better with your ideas and suggestions.
LewEngBridewell
DD owns my a$$
Favourite Team: McLaren

Lew hits 10,000!!!

Post by LewEngBridewell »

This is forum post number 10,000 for me :bowtie:

*huge applause*

Yes thank you, thank you very much indeed.

First off, I'd like to thank all the mods, past and present, for allowing me to continue posting silly nonsense all this time. It's been a pleasure.

And secondly, all the other members who have become friends, and fine forum colleagues, much fun has been had so far.

Now then, I know that RC has been in her wine cellar, so there's some good vintages on offer, in honour of this most splendid occasion. Geetface will provide the juggling, whilst What's Burning? is going to breakdance to your heart's content. Beat-boxing will be provided by Denthul, whilst hopefully, Hammer will be manning the raffle tickets. Nice range of prizes there, selected by Nin-chin and DD.

Much love,
and happy merry making,
Lew xxx
Race wins: 181 Drivers' titles: 12 Constructors' titles: 8
Fantasy F1 Team = Bridewell Palace Racing
What's Burning?
Banned
Favourite Driver: Lewis Hamilton, Nico Hulkenberg
Favourite Team: Porsche North America, Porsche LMP1

Re: Lew hits 10,000!!!

Post by What's Burning? »

And here I was going to delete a handful of your old posts creating our own personal Sisyphus. :twisted:

Congratulations on the achievement! Start thinking about your reward moniker.
"I don't want to be part of a forum where everyone has differing opinions." Boom...
racechick
Missing Mod
Favourite Driver: Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: Mercedes AMG Petronas

Post by racechick »

:clap: :clap: :clap: congratulations Lew!!! And long may you continue posting!! The place wouldn't be the same without you! Xx
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abe Lincoln

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abe Lincoln
geetface9
Favourite Driver: Mark Webber
Favourite Team: Ferrari

Post by geetface9 »

BIG BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLS BABAY!!!!! :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:
Not bad for a #2 driver
LewEngBridewell
DD owns my a$$

racechick wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: congratulations Lew!!! And long may you continue posting!! The place wouldn't be the same without you! Xx

Aww thank you!!! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

And of course the same applies to you! Hope you enjoyed my tweet before the start of the race :)
zurich_allan

Post by zurich_allan »

LewEngBridewell wrote:This is forum post number 10,000 for me :bowtie:

*huge applause*

First off, I'd like to thank all the mods, past and present, for allowing me to continue posting silly nonsense all this time. It's been a pleasure.

And secondly, all the other members who have become friends, and fine forum colleagues, much fun has been had so far.

Now then, I know that RC has been in her wine cellar, so there's some good vintages on offer, in honour of this most splendid occasion. Geetface will provide the juggling, whilst What's Burning? is going to breakdance to your heart's content. Beat-boxing will be provided by Denthul, whilst hopefully, Hammer will be manning the raffle tickets. Nice range of prizes there, selected by Nin-chin and DD.

Much love,
and happy merry making,
Lew xxx

I'll be your lawyer to bail you out for when you get too drunk and things turn nasty..... :D
Favourite racing series: F1, Indycar, NASCAR, GP2, F3, Formula E, Trophee Andros, DTM, WTCC, BTCC, World Endurance... etc. etc.
LewEngBridewell
DD owns my a$$

zurich_allan wrote:

*huge applause*

Much love,
and happy merry making,
Lew xxx

I'll be your lawyer to bail you out for when you get too drunk and things turn nasty..... :D

ZA, if I ever need a lawyer, my goodness you will be my FIRST port of call :thumbup: :wink:
LewEngBridewell
DD owns my a$$

geetface9 wrote:BIG BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLS BABAY!!!!! :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Just the sort of comment I wanted on this most crazy of threads!!! Much love to ya geetface :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

What's Burning? wrote:Start thinking about your reward moniker.

Do I actually get a say?!?!?! Nah, go on, think up something quirky... and wierd... and really gay. :wink: :wink:
racechick
Missing Mod

Post by racechick »

LewEngBridewell wrote:
racechick wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: congratulations Lew!!! And long may you continue posting!! The place wouldn't be the same without you! Xx

Aww thank you!!! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

And of course the same applies to you! Hope you enjoyed my tweet before the start of the race :)

I didn't se it!! :thud:
But I've found it now :cloud9:
Thank you
Being a bit useless on things like twitter is how I lost out on that signed Lewis shirt....but I'm working on getting better.
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abe Lincoln

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abe Lincoln
darwin dali
Forum Queen

Post by darwin dali »

*huge applause*

Much love,
and happy merry making,
Lew xxx

Oh honey booboo, congrats and 10 lashes from me :whip:

Time to pick a name/title...
Image Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. Image
sagi58
Favourite Driver: He Who Drives for Ferrari!!
Favourite Team: Scuderia Ferrari

Post by sagi58 »

:mexwavebounce:

10 000 posts is totally amazing!!

Way to go!! :wavey:
ImageAfter the agony of defeat, success will be sweet!
Nin-Chin

Post by Nin-Chin »

He did it. :clap:
A fan of many forms of motorsport. Also made the first post in 2014 on this forum.
LewEngBridewell
DD owns my a$$

darwin dali wrote:Oh honey booboo, congrats and 10 lashes from me :whip:

Nin-Chin wrote:He did it. :clap:

sagi58 wrote:

:mexwavebounce:

10 000 posts is totally amazing!!

Way to go!! :wavey:

Thanks folks :thumbup: :thumbup:
Hammer278
Banned
Favourite Driver: The best in Formula 1.
Favourite Team: BMW DTM

Post by Hammer278 »

LewEngBridewell wrote:

Much love,
and happy merry making,
Lew xxx

Haha what?! Not unless I get to keep a sizeable amount of profits and there's quite a number of cuties on the guest list!! :twisted:

Congrats btw, always a pleasure to have you around the forums. :thumbup:
Breaking News: Lewis Hamilton has officially overtaken The Fonz in race wins. With 88 races less. Lol (Without a specially built blown diffuser, illegal front wing, preferential treatment)
Denthúl
Favourite Team: Sauber

Post by Denthúl »

Spammer.

Congrats!