Behaviour in the forum

Make this site better with your ideas and suggestions.
1Lemon
Favourite Driver: The Finnish driver that actually talks
Favourite Team: Williams Grand Prix Engineering

Re: Behaviour in the forum

Post by 1Lemon »

I joined Reddit last week, the F1 community on there is quite nice too.
Mark my words, Bottas will be world champion by 2020 - Me 24/11/14

"Inherently, we at Williams just want to win races. We love going motor racing, we have a real passion for it and that never diminishes." Claire Williams
racechick
Missing Mod
Favourite Driver: Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: Mercedes AMG Petronas

Post by racechick »

I sometimes join things, then forget what it is I've joined and if I remember I've forgotten the password :shrug:
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abe Lincoln

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abe Lincoln
operaman
Favourite Driver: Kimi Raikkonen
Location: Currently a ski resort north of Toronto. Moving to midwest USA soon.

Post by operaman »

vaptin wrote:
operaman wrote:
vaptin wrote:
racechick wrote:
vaptin wrote:
racechick wrote:Hey!]Vaptin!!! Hello there!

Harzaar! :drink: racebabe :P

Hope things have been well?

Pretty good thanks. great to see you on here again. Hope you stick around. :)

It's nice to see you too, read through all your holiday tales! looked at the bikini photos the most.

I like it here a lot, it's also really nice to see the comments from the other posters that things have been a lot better on here too. It's actually a pretty nice place to talk. I guess my reasons for not posting or visiting for a while were more internal to myself than external.

What bikini photos??? Did I miss something??? :yikes:

Oh, those were PMs, sorry. :hehe:

---

In the "What you did today thread", racechick has been climbing mountains and lying on the summit like a starfish.

I didn't realize starfish could climb mountains. :yikes:
racechick
Missing Mod
Favourite Driver: Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: Mercedes AMG Petronas

Post by racechick »

operaman wrote:
vaptin wrote:
operaman wrote:
vaptin wrote:
racechick wrote:
vaptin wrote:

It's nice to see you too, read through all your holiday tales! looked at the bikini photos the most.

I like it here a lot, it's also really nice to see the comments from the other posters that things have been a lot better on here too. It's actually a pretty nice place to talk. I guess my reasons for not posting or visiting for a while were more internal to myself than external.

---

In the "What you did today thread", racechick has been climbing mountains and lying on the summit like a starfish.

This was a giant starfish that hauled itself up there with all those legs!
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abe Lincoln

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abe Lincoln
sagi58
Favourite Driver: He Who Drives for Ferrari!!
Favourite Team: Scuderia Ferrari

Post by sagi58 »

operaman wrote:
sagi58 wrote:
racechick wrote:
sagi58 wrote:
operaman wrote:Seems to me there are fav drivers and teams here for sure, but also tolerance for others opinions. I have not been here long, but have enjoyed the discussions a great deal. The mods here are doing what is necessary, but not overdoing it. :coffee:

:clap: :D :clap: :thumbup: :clap:

Thanks you two, that means a lot. :) :) :) :)

'Tis but the truth!! :D

((p.s. please don't change your mind when you've read the comment I just posted in the Hamilton thread... :blush: ))

Already responded to that, but emotion is cool. I'd invite you for an espresso or two S, but I'm engaged to be married (to an Alonso fan no less) in the spring. Besides the roads up north of you are pretty brutal today. :wavey:

Your fiance' would be more than welcome to have coffee with us!!
And, I'm a December "baby" so, snow, sleet and freezing rain are
a perfect backdrop for me!! ahaha... :D
ImageAfter the agony of defeat, success will be sweet!
What's Burning?
Banned
Favourite Driver: Lewis Hamilton, Nico Hulkenberg
Favourite Team: Porsche North America, Porsche LMP1

Post by What's Burning? »

1Lemon wrote:I joined Reddit last week, the F1 community on there is quite nice too.

So is the "when the sun shines through a dress and makes it transparent" community.
"I don't want to be part of a forum where everyone has differing opinions." Boom...
vaptin

Post by vaptin »

operaman wrote:
vaptin wrote:
operaman wrote:
vaptin wrote:
racechick wrote:
vaptin wrote:

---

Like, :director:
LiamCatterson
Favourite Driver: Fernando Alonso, Nico Hulkenberg, Felipe Massa
Favourite Team: Ferrari

Post by LiamCatterson »

What's Burning? wrote:
1Lemon wrote:I joined Reddit last week, the F1 community on there is quite nice too.

So is the "when the sun shines through a dress and makes it transparent" community.

:rofl:
What's Burning?
Banned

Here's are the T&C's for the site. Although it's been discussed in the past that there was a section discussing age, it's not there. What is there however means that lots and lots of "us" have broken many many of the things forbidden.
By accessing “Forumula1.com” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “Forumula1.com”, “http://www.forumula1.com/forum”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “Forumula1.com”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “Forumula1.com” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended. And although you may not remember, we all agreed to them when signing up.

Our forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Group”, “phpBB Teams”) which is a bulletin board solution released under the “General Public License” (hereinafter “GPL”) and can be downloaded from www.phpbb.com. The phpBB software only facilitates internet based discussions, the phpBB Group are not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: http://www.phpbb.com/.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Forumula1.com” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “Forumula1.com” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “Forumula1.com” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
"I don't want to be part of a forum where everyone has differing opinions." Boom...
LRW
Banned
Favourite Driver: H.A.M
Favourite Team: AMG P-Dog

Post by LRW »

What's Burning? wrote:
......You agree not to post any ...obscene, vulgar ....material....

Thats us all f1cked then.
What's Burning?
Banned

I find Flavio's thong pic the most egregious of infractions. :twisted:
LRW
Banned
Favourite Driver: H.A.M
Favourite Team: AMG P-Dog

Post by LRW »

What's Burning? wrote:I find Flavio's thong pic the most egregious of infractions. :twisted:

You should give DD an official warning then.
What's Burning?
Banned

[youtube]hSCrcar-V5E[/youtube]
vaptin

Post by vaptin »

Maybe I'm misreading, but as long as posting that won't violate any laws, we are ok?
Jabberwocky
Mod
Favourite Driver: 5 Iron
Favourite Team: Williams

Post by Jabberwocky »

But which laws are we confined by?

Sent using NCC-1701
A racing car that does not win, is just art