FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
Yeap here we are FINALLY ...the time we have been waiting for ...the start of the racingpredictions F1 prediction competition..

it really couldnt be any easier to enter...( Stephen - I know you are supposed to be linking this to your site directly - so now tonight would bea good time so its ready - Freddie I know has emailed you with the new look to the site details - hope you like it :D )

It is totally FREE to enter and could not be any easier ..simply a case of registering and then picking your choices of top 6 qualifiers, 3 DNF's and top 8 finishers....all from the drop down menus - ( so you dont even have to worry about spelling any names :wink: )

Prizes are given to the top scorer each month and a nice prize is always sorted for the overall winner of the season in all the prediction competitions we have on the site....

We hope to see those of you on here having a go - after all we are like this site - motor racing fans running a site fo motor racing fans....we are totally self funding...but totally enjoy the feedback we have had over the last few years ( this competition has been running for a few years now - I originally started it on the DavidCoulthard.com site MANY moons ago ) and its gone from strength to strength.....all those of you that have friends and family that are F1 or motor racing fans - tell them to join in ...We have several people that play that play against other members of their family, work collegues etc...so they are not only playing in the 'league; itself - but in their own battles - ......always adds that bit more fun to things...

http://www.racingpredictions.com

Good luck to all and would be fun to have a league of those of us on here to see whose tops of the forumula.co.uk site :D
By Karen S
OK count down now folks...a few more hours ( till 11pm GMT TONIGHT) to get your predictions in ...a good turn out of entries once again ...so for those of you that havent yet entered... use link on signature or thanks to Stephen - use the link on the bottom of the homepage.... good luck to all :D

See our F1 related articles too!