Believe it or not this website is real!

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
bud
Shrub
Favourite Driver: Ayrton Senna, Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: McLaren

Re: Believe it or not this website is real!

Post by bud »

Mikep99 wrote:Here is another looser without a life :beans: Clicky to see

Anyone going to bookmark this page for a quick reference when needed :wink: :hehe:

Hey thats my website!! :rofl:

haha na i hate sausageface sites like this, the slogan get a life comes to mind!

You know during Schumi's years i was critical of him and to some aspects i still am but since he has retired ive come to appreciate him what he accomplished alot more! At least i can say i have seen him race in person many and even can say i was there when he clinched his first title(though i think it was dirty :hehe: hehe)
darwin dali
Forum Queen

Post by darwin dali »

bud wrote:
Mikep99 wrote:Here is another looser without a life :beans: Clicky to see

Anyone going to bookmark this page for a quick reference when needed :wink: :hehe:

Hey thats my website!! :rofl:

haha na i hate sausageface sites like this, the slogan get a life comes to mind!

You know during Schumi's years i was critical of him and to some aspects i still am but since he has retired ive come to appreciate him what he accomplished alot more! At least i can say i have seen him race in person many and even can say i was there when he clinched his first title(though i think it was dirty :hehe: hehe)

Glad to see you come around bud. You'll never be an MS fan, but at least you respect him for what he has brought to F1. :)
Image Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. Image
The_Formula

Post by The_Formula »

:yikes: Thats just a spot too far - He's actually good and deserves some respect...But only after Ferrari win this years GP, and not a race before :rofl:
No URLs in signatures, thanks.
McLaren Fan

Post by McLaren Fan »

There's an element of truth to some of the things in that site, but the way in which presents itself and uses disgraceful hyperbole is bullpoo. Schumacher's methods were questionable and he was fortunate at times, but he was and still is a great driver.
Ayrton Senna: WDC 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991
McLaren: WCC 1974, 1984, 1985, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1998, 1999, 2007
McLaren: WDC 1974, 1976, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1998, 1999, 2008