- 29 Mar 10, 11:52#192891
Whats the prize?
You're like a dog chasing a car. You'll never catch it and you just wouldn't know what to do with it if you did

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Jabberwocky wrote:I hope my random guess of the right time is goodHAHAHA! You guessed randomly? I spent like 10 minutes going back and fourth on the F1 site looking at past times and extrapolating the most I could based on current practice sessions. In the end I think all my trouble was still just a guess. I'm doing meh on this league but I joined a SPEEDtv league and I'm in 74th overall there out of 6000+

headless wrote:YEAH MAN 2nd placeLook in your rear view mirrors!

scotty wrote:You're unofficially banned from the forumula league for entering 285235 teams anywayI think he had a "bot" to create teams for him
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!