FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
I know I'm super late with this....but did anyone else here like Dexter?

I just started couple of months back and now in Season 4. (I watch an episode a day at most) Gotta say, brilliant series though I know it ends badly. I can't stand the screen presence of Dexter's sister though...most annoying character I've seen on screen, ever.
Our kinkiest president Bill Clinton liked cigars as well. :hehe:

Think it was more Monica with the likin' part? ;)

Monica liked bills cigar

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

I just started couple of months back and now in Season 4. (I watch an episode a day at most) Gotta say, brilliant series though I know it ends badly. I can't stand the screen presence of Dexter's sister though...most annoying character I've seen on screen, ever.

I got to season 2. Then sort of fell of the radar.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
Damn man Season 2 is my favourite so far.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10978&hilit=dexter

They used to be a couple in real life...
All my mates are into "Game of Thrones", They simply can't stop talking about to me. They got me the first couple seasons but don't have time to watch them.

See our F1 related articles too!