FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
I hit the search button and didn't see this thread ....

So let's talk TV!

My fave TV shows:

Dexter
Weeds
Greys Anatomy
Lost
Mad Men
Survivor

I lived in America for years, hence the American shows. Dexter alone warrants it's own thread...so good! List your own faves :wavey:
I'm going to stick to american ones too - far easier!

House
Grey's Anatomy
Mad Men
The Wire (I assume series that are finished still count)
West Wing
Six Feet Under
Deadwood
Dexter :cloud9::cloud9: , Weeds, Californication :whip::cloud9: , Big Love, Real Time with Bill Maher :clap::clap: . Liked the Tudors and Rome, looking forward to The Borgias and the next season of Spartacus. Hung and The Big C were good and will come back. Can't wait for Nurse Jackie to return. Shameless starting in January could be a hit. Game of Thrones should be grand!
Back in the days, I really liked the prison drama Oz and the terrorism soap opera Sleeper Cell 8-)

Don't watch any of those time waster series on broadcast stations (except Star Trek back when), only follow HBO, Showtime and Starz series.
Though borrowed Dark Angel (Jessica Alba :cloud9: ) and Firefly (killed off way too early :thumbdown: Morena Baccarin :cloud9: ) on DVD and enjoyed them - I just can't be bothered to watch them on commercial-polluted stations.
I'm going to stick to american ones too - far easier!

House
Grey's Anatomy
Mad Men
The Wire (I assume series that are finished still count)
West Wing
Six Feet Under
Deadwood

Great list! I've watched all except one.

Have never watched The Wire even though I've heard great things about it. Worth getting it on dvd?
Have never watched The Wire even though I've heard great things about it. Worth getting it on dvd?

I seem to remember borrowing season 1 off a mate a couple of years ago, and enjoying it. :)
BOARDWALK EMPIRE... watch it if you haven't yet. Still early enough to get into it, you can catch up on it On Demand.
Mad Men, I love the casting, the period references and the deep character studies.
Hung
Flight of the Conchords (I was sad to see it go)
Bored to Death.
True Blood
So You Think You Can Dance.
In Treatment

And the one I'm surprised hasn't been listed yet...

Curb Your Enthusiasm. You can see so much of Larry David's influence in Seinfeld.

Never watched Dexter but I've only heard positive things about it.
BOARDWALK EMPIRE... watch it if you haven't yet. Still early enough to get into it, you can catch up on it On Demand.
Mad Men, I love the casting, the period references and the deep character studies.
Hung
Bored to Death.
True Blood
In Treatment

Curb Your Enthusiasm. You can see so much of Larry David's influence in Seinfeld.

Never got into the Boardwalk Empire - maybe it's the period and the background that's turning me off (prohibition? c'mon! :rolleyes: )
Bored to Death is alright, Larry as well, but wouldn't necessarily make sure I don't miss any episode.
Gave In Treatment a shot to no avail...
True Blood definitely missing on my original list :cloud9:
Hung
Bored to Death.
True Blood
In Treatment

Never got into the Boardwalk Empire - maybe it's the period and the background that's turning me off (prohibition? c'mon! :rolleyes: )
Bored to Death is alright, Larry as well, but wouldn't necessarily make sure I don't miss any episode.
Gave In Treatment a shot to no avail...
True Blood definitely missing on my original list :cloud9:

What prohibition? :D Give it a chance... I love the weaving in of historical political and social references, depth that I haven't seen outside of Mad Men with warped morality and disturbingly sadistic scenes. (you'd approve) I tried to get into Mad Men twice before it took.
The Walking Dead
Real Time w Bill Maher
BS w Penn & Teller
King Of The Hill
Squidbillies
I (Almost) Got Away With It..... Criminial Training LOL
The Walking Dead
Real Time w Bill Maher
BS w Penn & Teller
King Of The Hill
Squidbillies
I (Almost) Got Away With It..... Criminial Training LOL

Penn & Teller :thumbup:

Bret: She works down at the cheap zoo
Jermaine: The pet store?

I watched every single episode of that show last year over Christmas. Really good stuff :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!