FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
Check this out! It's from the 2000 Andre Marguutti karting trophy. Recognise a few familiar names? Look at positions number 3 and 29

image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hmm half a second difference between the two, looks like even with all their individual improvements,that gap has still prevailed.
Well Lewis clearly isn't as smart as Stefano Fabi, he is hungrier and has the psychological edge.
That dude is rolling on Bridgestones while Lewis is on this unknown crap called Vega and only a tenth down. :hehe:
Check this out! It's from the 2000 Andre Marguutti karting trophy. Recognise a few familiar names? Look at positions number 3 and 29

image.jpg

Pastor Maldonato... used to be Italian. :hehe:

image.jpg

Pastor Maldonato... used to be Italian. :hehe:

This is weird, so did Robert Kubica (no. 22) :rofl:
So what's going on there?could it be teams ? But Nico is the same as Lewis ..vega. Or is that just tyres? And Nico has SF where Lewis has GB. What's SF?
......And Nico has SF where Lewis has GB. What's SF?

Great Bloke and Sly F.. hmmmaybe not.

Scuderia Ferrari?

:rofl::rofl: but isn't that the pace for nationality? Perhaps Scuderia Ferrari is considered a nationality. I thought maybe it was Great Britain and South Franceish
And Nico has SF where Lewis has GB. What's SF?

The heading of that column is "Naz" which is "Nationality" abbreviated in Italian.
I do realize Rosberg was born in Monaco; but, as he raced under the Finnish
flag until 2002, I would imagine SF refers to Finland.
And, no, I'm not an expert on Rosberg, that information is easily found on Image
Or, links could be provided, for verification / clarification purposes. :thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!