FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
Can someone explain how do two items ordered at the same time, the package sent to me from Hong Kong gets here faster than the package shipped from Phoenix?

VS

Who do you think is faster?
Can someone explain how do two items ordered at the same time, the package sent to me from Hong Kong gets here faster than the package shipped from Phoenix?

Cant explain it but had exactly the same thing, except one from hong kong and the other from somewhere in the uk and the hong kong one arrived first.
Another time when i ordered something from poland and i could track it, it made its way to germany then to manchester in less than a day, it then took another 3 days to get here.

I ordered another elm327 from China as my old adapter got run over. It took 8 weeks (that is right eight weeks) to turn up, which was Monday, so i tried it out yesterday and it did not fecking work.

I got a full refund which is good. So I ordered another one that is in the UK and will be here next week, for a total of 80p more...
Another time when i ordered something from poland and i could track it, it made its way to germany then to manchester in less than a day, it then took another 3 days to get here.

Be thankful that it arrived, with the US postal service, you'll be lucky if it arrives at all; it's astonishing how much mail simply disappears after being shown as delivered.
My father shipped over my CD collection from the UK to Kansas, US and when it arrived, it was half the size it started as and repacked with US postal service tape, so someone had literally opened the box stateside, stole half my CD's including all my limited edition CD's, then re-boxed and sent it on.
My father shipped over my CD collection from the UK to Kansas, US and when it arrived, it was half the size it started as and repacked with US postal service tape, so someone had literally opened the box stateside, stole half my CD's including all my limited edition CD's, then re-boxed and sent it on.

I remember that story - outrageous!
That's dreadful Myown, did you ever get them back?

No, I chased it up; the USPS said it arrived damaged and simply taped up the box, the UK postal service said it was fine when it boarded the plane in the UK... what can I do? Sadly my father didn't send the package insured for damage/loss. What's more annoying is that my father paid £130 to send the package of 204 CD's to me.

No, I chased it up; the USPS said it arrived damaged and simply taped up the box, the UK postal service said it was fine when it boarded the plane in the UK... what can I do? Sadly my father didn't send the package insured for damage/loss. What's more annoying is that my father paid £130 to send the package of 204 CD's to me.

That's awful. I bet you were well upset about that. :(
I think that "upset" is the understatement of the day... but like everything life, time heals all, well most things... sometimes...

I'd bet it's about availability: one is in stock (in Hong Kong), one isn't (in Phoenix).
I didn't know where to put this...but when I saw the "just let it out" thread..... it seemed kinda fitting.

http://9gag.com/gag/aLQ4rbz

See our F1 related articles too!