FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
Budget: £15K (cash)
requirements:
- less than 3 years old
- family sized (estate, or big saloon)
- less than 30k miles.
- Something that isnt a dull, boring, ugly rep-mobile.

I have a couple of cars in mind, but its all about running costs.

See your list would get very full of quality vehicles if you chose to loosen up two of the requirements.
1, the less than 3 years old is not nessesary. The quality of cars today means that you can buy a five year old car that looks and drives pretty damned near as new.

2, 30k miles??? you can buy a cheap bottom Hyundai and drive them reliably with minimal service (a change of brake pads and 8 oil and two oil filter changes) to 100k miles, so if you loosened this to say under 50k, I'm sure you could find a lot of Audi and BMW examples on your list that with proper maintenance will get to you 175k miles.
By LRW
you can buy a cheap bottom Hyundai and drive them reliably with minimal service (a change of brake pads and 8 oil and two oil filter changes) to 100k miles, so if you loosened this to say under 50k, I'm sure you could find a lot of Audi and BMW examples on your list that with proper maintenance will get to you 175k miles.

Buy a cheap, bottom level Hyundai? I think we live in two different worlds WB. :hehe:
I'm suspicious of you wanting a saloon that's slightly used, paying in cash and have a un-disclosed suspicious requirement :hehe:

I would say a VW passat, the high end of them are very nice and they can shift too IIRC.
Babies don't need much space, if you swaddle them right, they can fit along in the spare tire well for at least a year.
3 series. My e46 has been good since I have had it. The only problems I have had has been caused by poor maintenance by previous owner

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
You numb Nuts - thats a Nissan Juke.

Im talking about a Qashqai:

Yes, its no super-model, but its better than the juke, or the 'ugly betty':

That yeti is an old one. The new own, coming out in January has nicer lights. And BLUE??? who buys blue cars? Unless it's a Subaru? It will be white, like a real yeti, and I'm getting a shaggy yeti on the side if it. Other advantages is the whole rear seats come out with a flick and all the skis and snow boards , or big things getting taken from uk to France, can go in the back. I do know what you mean about the word 'Skoda' I struggled with that, but its actually a VW. Here's a new white one........

image.jpg

Anyway, I'm digressing again.....as you were gentlemen :thumbup:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By LRW
Here's a new white one........

Anyway, I'm digressing again.....as you were gentlemen :thumbup:

Ok, now we are getting somewhere. I actually think that looks nice. Maybe I should buy one.
I've been trying to line up this really cute chick who I worked with in the same company few years back, she's working in South Korea now but comes back often to the country, so we're supposed to go to dinner the next time she's back and all and it's supposed to be next week.

I just find out today she's F**KING MARRIED. WTF no mention of this to me before, WHY WHY WHY!!! Hate finding out sh*t like this on facebook!! And her status is 'single'. :banghead::banghead::banghead: What a sh*t feeling. :crying:

I'm still going for the dinner though, with that '50% of marriages end in divorce' quote tattooed on my forehead. :(
Nah...neglected to mention I found it out from one of her status updates with a pic of herself, along the lines of "the smile on my face when my love is calling on skype" :vomit: and she's sporting a ring on 'that' finger.

Hey I never said I'm interested that much in her personality, but damn! The disappointment in seeing the vastly shrunk possibility of making it a memorable dinner...crushing.
Nah...neglected to mention I found it out from one of her status updates with a pic of herself, along the lines of "the smile on my face when my love is calling on skype" :vomit: and she's sporting a ring on 'that' finger.

Hey I never said I'm interested that much in her personality, but damn! The disappointment in seeing the vastly shrunk possibility of making it a memorable dinner...crushing.

:headpat:
Sickening behavior of NYPD officers created through years of "stop and frisk" encouraged and rewarded harassment of minorities by the Bloomberg administration. This has to stop people and it's the people that have to stop it, the change can't come soon enough.

[youtube]GhqHEgIgSGU[/youtube]
Can someone explain how do two items ordered at the same time, the package sent to me from Hong Kong gets here faster than the package shipped from Phoenix?

See our F1 related articles too!