FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
I'd show a photo of a quashqui off road but although it looks like a big 4x4 it lacks any off road capabilities.

I know. Cra-cra isnt it!

:thumbup:

Haha, I do agree though the yetti is a nice car, good to drive and comfy, doesn't look bad either. It's just that... It's a Skoda and I can't bring myself to say I own one so I never will :hehe:
By LRW
I'd show a photo of a quashqui off road but although it looks like a big 4x4 it lacks any off road capabilities.

I know. Cra-cra isnt it!

:thumbup:

Haha, I do agree though the yetti is a nice car, good to drive and comfy, doesn't look bad either. It's just that... It's a Skoda and I can't bring myself to say I own one so I never will :hehe:

Im sorry, It would be ok, if it wasn't for those lights.

And as for the Skoda badge... well you just need to stop living in the past. :wink: My wife bought a Skoda last year - and at first I was mortified. But its actually a pretty nice car. Really decent and solid inside, unlike a lot of cars I could mention. Since then, its definitely grown on me.
They are really nice cars and with the build quality of a VW. But for me the Skoda badge is too much an off put right now.
What's the equivalent of the Nissan "joke" over there. This one comes pretty dammed close to topping the current fugly champion of the world, the Pontiac Aztec. Coincidentally, the car Walter White drove before his utter transformation to Heisenberg.

What's the equivalent of the Nissan "joke" over there. This one comes pretty dammed close to topping the current fugly champion of the world, the Pontiac Aztec. Coincidentally, the car Walter White drove before his utter transformation to Heisenberg.

It's LRWs favourite car! :wink:
By LRW
Nissan joke is what I call it you numbnuts, so thank you for answering my question. :wink:

No, sorry WB, I realise that. The comment was more aimed at Lemon. Should of been clearer.

Anyway - none of this is helping ME find a new car. RC seems to have distracted us. again.
Nissan joke is what I call it you numbnuts, so thank you for answering my question. :wink:

No, sorry WB, I realise that. The comment was more aimed at Lemon. Should of been clearer.

Anyway - none of this is helping ME find a new car. RC seems to have distracted us. again.

OH YEAH? Well my nuts are numb from banging your girlfriend so hard.

Stick with a VW, it's kind of sort of like dating Porsche's cousin.
By LRW

OH YEAH? Well my nuts are numb from banging your girlfriend so hard.

Stick with a VW, it's kind of sort of like dating Porsche's cousin.

Im not buying a beetle...
Buy a Megane sports!
Wait do we even know your budget? Are you purchasing it with a lump sum or you're financing it? I watch top gear from crying out loud, they've bought super cars for under 10k.
By LRW
Budget: £15K (cash)
requirements:
- less than 3 years old
- family sized (estate, or big saloon)
- less than 30k miles.
- Something that isnt a dull, boring, ugly rep-mobile.

I have a couple of cars in mind, but its all about running costs.

Actually I have one more requirement - but im too embarrassed to admit it on here.
Actually I have one more requirement - but im too embarrassed to admit it on here.

QUICK, SPECULATE!!!

Room for a body?

:hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!