FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By LRW
Why are European named versions of cars sold elsewhere so laughably idiotic, have apostrophes and special characters or sound like breakfast cereals?

To confuse (stupid?) Americans...?

:wink:
By LRW
Sodas and Nissans, such cool cars! Living the dream around here guys! :hehe:

Give me £30k and maybe we can talk cars more in your category...?

You can get cool, comfy and nicer looking cars for far less, I've got a top-spec DS3 and I paid £19k, it looks nice, is super efficient (NO ROAD TAX WOO) and it can shift when I want it to.

But a DS3 is essentially a hot hatch - and I dont remember them being RC's requirements.

edit: plus the DS3 is ALSO f'ugly !! :wink:

You can get cool, comfy and nicer looking cars for far less, I've got a top-spec DS3 and I paid £19k, it looks nice, is super efficient (NO ROAD TAX WOO) and it can shift when I want it to.

But a DS3 is essentially a hot hatch - and I dont remember them being RC's requirements.

Says the one who likes the Nissan Qashqai!!!!
By LRW

Says the one who likes the Nissan Qashqai!!!!

Putting words in my mouth Lemon :wink: I just said RC should get one, as they are better looking (imo) than the Yeti.
Qashqai!!!!

That's a breakfast cereal!

Ah I see where you are getting confused. You are thinking of Kellogg's Honey Nut Loops.

Honey would be a car RC would purchase.
I bet RC names her cars.....

Hey I named my car.....The Hammer. :blush:
Naa geet.
I'd show a photo of a quashqui off road but although it looks like a big 4x4 it lacks any off road capabilities.

See our F1 related articles too!