FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By myownalias
So I took my wife to 50 shades of grey, not my thing, but better than I thought it would be, we also went to a hibachi restaurant, which was a new experience for me. But the bottom line is that my wife had a good time, let's face it, Valentine's is definitely aimed more at the women of this world. For us men, it's an over commercialized way to relieve us of our hard earned cash!
By Hammer278
So I took my wife to 50 shades of grey, not my thing, but better than I thought it would be, we also went to a hibachi restaurant, which was a new experience for me. But the bottom line is that my wife had a good time, let's face it, Valentine's is definitely aimed more at the women of this world. For us men, it's an over commercialized way to relieve us of our hard earned cash!

You gotta spend the moolah to get.............. brah!!
By sagi58
Unfortunately, a lot of us get so caught up in day to day live and "forget" to appreciate who and what we have.
Valentine's Day is one day a year, where the pressure is on to show that appreciation. As far as I'm concerned,
it's not about the hard earned cash, it's about the time and effort to create some alone time, some we time.

Also, if you're a serious couple, then it's irrelevant who does the planning, since the money comes out of the "same" wallet.
By Hammer278
err..yeah. Earth to sagi, to the younger generations (which includes mine) its a day to enjoy more schmex than usual. And its up to the guy to woo the girl somehow someplace with some $$$. I'm not attached at the moment but its what I observe around me.
By darwin dali
I'm not attached at the moment but its what I observe around me.

I can help you with that, honey :cloud9::whip:
By sagi58
err..yeah. Earth to sagi, to the younger generations (which includes mine) its a day to enjoy more schmex than usual. And its up to the guy to woo the girl somehow someplace with some $$$. I'm not attached at the moment but its what I observe around me.

:yes: I understand that some of your generation are only concerned with getting "it"!
But, you don't have to buy into the commercialization of St. Valentine's Day, do you?
It's a choice being made under a lot of social pressure. Resist. You can do it!!

And, for the record, I did say "as far as I'm concerned", because I have chosen not to
buy into that pressure. It's more fun when you can make every day Valentine's Day!! :twisted:
By Jabberwocky
I think a big bunch of roses does wonders to oil the wheels to loosen some tight locks

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
By darwin dali
I think a big bunch of roses does wonders to oil the wheels to loosen some tight locks

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Have you tried WD40? Much cheaper...

See our F1 related articles too!