FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By EwanM
I got myself a toaster. :yes:

and then one thing led to another I guess? :wink:

Yup... I tried to fork it.

It's so easily done! You know its a bad idea but instinct just takes over and before you know it, you've gone and rammed it in there!

We're talking about bagel retrieval, right?

Anything with a hole in the middle can be stubborn.

Even Polo's? :P

Now they would be tricky to fetch out of a toaster.
By sagi58
It's Valentine's Day, tomorrow Image!

What expectations do you have?
What expectations do you have to live up to? :twisted:
By darwin dali
It's Valentine's Day, tomorrow Image!

What expectations do you have?
What expectations do you have to live up to? :twisted:

Schmex, schmex, schmex, and schmex. :thumbup::whip::smmack::cloud9::twisted:
By What's Burning?
Isn't it the one day you put your own personal monogrammed speculum to use?
By myownalias
I'm taking my wife out for a nice dinner, then going to see 50 shades of gray (not my choice) and then we'll see whatever else transpires as the kids are staying overnight at their grandmother's house.
By darwin dali
I'm taking my wife out for a nice dinner, then going to see 50 shades of gray (not my choice) and then we'll see whatever else transpires as the kids are staying overnight at their grandmother's house.

Ah, schmex, schmex - good lad! :thumbup:
By myownalias
I can give you inflatable Ingrid... I no longer have a need for her... (it's been thoroughly cleaned) :hehe:
By Jabberwocky
Swmbo and I always celebrate valentines on the 1st of March. (When prices have returned to normal) Plus it is our anniversary.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
By stonemonkey
I can give you inflatable Ingrid... I no longer have a need for her... (it's been thoroughly cleaned) :hehe:

Cool thanks, cheap date, i can take her to the cinema up my jumper then inflate her when we're in and seated up the back row. And as a bonus, it won't have to be 50 shades.
By LiamCatterson
I've got my girlfriend a picture frame with cute writing on and for her to put a picture on, a nice teddy and some chocs. I'm spoiling her next week as.it will be her birthday on the 25th :)

Not too fussed about Valentines Day...I love my girl 24/7 :)
By darwin dali
I've got my girlfriend a picture frame with cute writing on and for her to put a picture on, a nice teddy and some chocs. I'm spoiling her next week as.it will be her birthday on the 25th :)

24 stone, 7 feet tall? :yikes:
By Hammer278
Going to dinner with 2 other guys (gay orgy in the eyes of DD) and watching a movie if a good one is on. 1 of them is attached but celebrated with his gf for lunch already.

Ahhhh Valentines. The day couples have slightly more passionate schmex, guys go broke, a large portion of singles whine, and the leftover portion treats it as any other day. :hehe:
By LiamCatterson

24 stone, 7 feet tall? :yikes:

Now why would I give her chocolates if she was that ;) I would.give her a bunch of veggies :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!