FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By stonemonkey
I got something in the post this morning and I don't know what the hell it is. The only way I can describe it is like a pair of wierd shaped shorts with a white furry lining and a window. The top flaps close with velcro and the leg bits can be adjusted with velcro straps.

wtf.jpg

Anyone know what it is?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By darwin dali
We've got some of them as well and call them 'Marriage Savers' - they prevent certain traces that spouses might discover and inquire about :smmack:
By stonemonkey
We've got some of them as well and call them 'Marriage Savers' - they prevent certain traces that spouses might discover and inquire about :smmack:

Do you want them?

The strange thing is (apart from the thing itself), other than this item there was nothing else in the packaging, it came from hongkong and has gift indicated on the outside and the details for delivery suggest it's my own order. The only thing I can think of is that it's a gift from some supplier that I've bought from previously through ebay but the only stuff I've bought in that way has been some camping equipment and I can't imagine wearing these when camping (as in tents).

EDIT: Just had a look at my orders and I'm waiting for a USB-MIDI cable from hongkong atm, other than saying it's from hongkong this doesn't say who the supplier is so I hope they've not got my order mixed up.
Last edited by stonemonkey on 16 Jan 13, 13:28, edited 1 time in total.
By stonemonkey
My guess is that it's a doggie coat.

I was trying to think along those lines too but if the leg bits are for the dogs legs then if it's the front legs there's nowhere for the head to come out and it it's the rear legs there's nowhere for the tail and whatever else to come out.
By stonemonkey

Is that really what they are?
By Ichabod
I got something in the post this morning and I don't know what the hell it is. The only way I can describe it is like a pair of wierd shaped shorts with a white furry lining and a window. The top flaps close with velcro and the leg bits can be adjusted with velcro straps.

wtf.jpg

Anyone know what it is?

It's a Model aircraft remote control Warm glove
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By stonemonkey

wtf.jpg

Anyone know what it is?

Ah, that would make sense, a supplier of USB-MIDI adapters might also supply RC equipment. Thanks.
After a couple of interviews with a company they offered me a job... which I turned down.

That's better than the other way around!

wtf.jpg

Anyone know what it is?

If it's that f*ing cold that you need gloves to fly your model airplane, I'm not flying it. :)
By Hammer278

Anyone know what it is?

See our F1 related articles too!