FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
I think (good) watches and Formula One go together really well :thumbup:

well theres no point doing laps if youre not being timed huh

Uh, time doesn't really matter - it's a race and whoever crosses the finish line first wins! You could organize F1 races w/o any time keeping, the only thing that would have to be changed would be the criteria for quali.
I think (good) watches and Formula One go together really well :thumbup:

well theres no point doing laps if youre not being timed huh

Uh, time doesn't really matter - it's a race and whoever crosses the finish line first wins! You could organize F1 races w/o any time keeping, the only thing that would have to be changed would be the criteria for quali.

Ok Fred
Why is it 10:10 at every clock? :rolleyes:
im a fan of expensive single 'lot of wears' items, and very fussy, like shoes, sunglasses lol

none of those amaze me.. and especially not the crazy design ones

For show purposes: that way no important part of the watch is covered by the hands. Plus psychologically it is a smiling/friendly face showing to entice you to buy it :wink:

For show purposes: that way no important part of the watch is covered by the hands. Plus psychologically it is a smiling/friendly face showing to entice you to buy it :wink:

Interesting, although it's quite irrelevant to me...
Don't need watches, I have the sun...

what do you do at night? what if you miss that date with the hot chick?

what do you do at night? what if you miss that date with the hot chick?

Simple...then I check the stars

I always have an escape! :D

Hm, so you go: Oh, it's 5 and a half hands before sunset - 'time' for me to go to the expensive restaurant where I reserved a table for two at 3 and a half hands before sunset? Good luck on not being late :wink:

Hm, so you go: Oh, it's 5 and a half hands before sunset - 'time' for me to go to the expensive restaurant where I reserved a table for two at 3 and a half hands before sunset? Good luck on not being late :wink:

Late? not a chance, hun!
In this case I would check my biological clock!
:thumbup::thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!