FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By Jabberwocky
Lol nope. I had had 2 weeks worth of false alarm before hand so I was like "god not another few hours wasted in the hospital before I get to go home"
By Hammer278
I was in the cinema watching fast 6 when SWMBO went into labour. 20 missed calls I had

Well I bet you drove fast and furious right out of there to go to her rescue. :D

:headshake:

Lol what. Not 'witty' enough for Lovable Racing Works? :hehe:

Lol nope. I had had 2 weeks worth of false alarm before hand so I was like "god not another few hours wasted in the hospital before I get to go home"

Damn you're cool. If I am ever in that situation some day I hope I can be as cool as that.
By Jabberwocky
It was kid number 3 mate, nothing was gonna happen for hours
By LRW
I had just finished off a nice triple single malt when my missus went in to labour.
By Jabberwocky
So you where ready to drive.

The 1st 2 kids had started early in the morning
By LRW
I went to bed, and she spent the next 6 hours in quite a bit of pain.
By Jabberwocky
They say that. If it hurt as much as woman kind makes out why would they have more than 1?
By stonemonkey
They say that. If it hurt as much as woman kind makes out why would they have more than 1?

I had a kidney stone, they said the pain from that is on par with childbirth, I don't want another one.
By sagi58

I had a kidney stone, they said the pain from that is on par with childbirth, I don't want another one.

:rofl: Was it a male doctor who suggested the comparison?
By stonemonkey
Here's hoping Disney can show Lucas how it should be done.

[youtube]OMOVFvcNfvE[/youtube]
By stonemonkey
Looks like Abrams is doing the SFX his way like he did with StarTrek, I liked what he did but it might not go down well with some fans as they'll see it not being true to the original or some such nonsense.
By Jabberwocky
I am looking forward to this one. Where as episode 1, I did not like the idea of it from the start.
By stonemonkey
I am looking forward to this one. Where as episode 1, I did not like the idea of it from the start.

It was a let down for me, out of those movies i only thought episode 3 was any good. looking forward to this one too.

See our F1 related articles too!