FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By Jabberwocky
There is another one listed on imdb

Sent using NCC-1701
By racechick
Oh yes! Love dad's army! What brilliant casting for the roles! bill Nighy will be superb as Wilson, well all the actors look perfectly chosen. I hope the script lives up to it.
By LRW
Oh yes! Love dad's army! What brilliant casting for the roles! bill Nighy will be superb as Wilson, well all the actors look perfectly chosen. I hope the script lives up to it.

That was my thoughts - some great casting there - great actors.
By Hammer278
I watched Dracula Untold last weekend and almost shed tears in the theatre.

Tears almost shed for the state of movie directors lameness these days....and completely wasting away Luke Evans' talent.
By Jabberwocky

That was my thoughts - some great casting there - great actors.

I love Dads Army... I don't hold up much hope for the movie.

Don't tell them your name Pike

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
By 3double8
I just got home from the movies. I quite enjoyed The Equalizer. I've had a Soviet overdose for one day I must say.
By Hammer278
:yes: Came to this thread to mention the Equalizer. What a movie!! I think I loved it because I thought the trailer was sh!t and we were out of options last night and it was the only one we could catch. So expectations were low. But....LOVED IT. Finally another great Denzel movie since American Gangster.

And another great song to add to my playlist. :cloud9:

[youtube]Lhv_yFMuwxs[/youtube]
By Jabberwocky
I watched Saving Mr Banks the other day. That was quite good. Not my usual sort of film either
By What's Burning?
I gotta say I'm not usually one to run out and see movies where I have to turn my brain off. But out of respect for Paul Walker and this trailer, I may just do it.

[youtube]Skpu5HaVkOc[/youtube]
By Jabberwocky
I was in the cinema watching fast 6 when SWMBO went into labour. 20 missed calls I had
By spankyham
I was in the cinema watching fast 6 when SWMBO went into labour. 20 missed calls I had

I don't know what all the fuss is about with childbirth, it was no problem for me
By Hammer278

Well I bet you drove fast and furious right out of there to go to her rescue. :D
By LRW

Well I bet you drove fast and furious right out of there to go to her rescue. :D

:headshake:

See our F1 related articles too!